Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Rules
1. Read all the rules, notes, mechanics, and announcements posted by the GM.
2. All Worst Gen / Section rules apply.
3. GM is Almighty. Respect my authority.
4. Be courteous. If you cause disruption in the game, ruin the mechanics, are disrespectful to me or to the other players, and/or dare to do something that will stop the fun of the game for others on purpose, you shall be GM killed outright.
5. This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT). Please enable your PM in order to play.
6. You are not allowed to quote or screen shot any PMs from the GM. Revealing the contents of your Role Sheet is allowed, but no screenshots of RS, or forwarding of the GM’s quoted PM with your RS is allowed. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be GM killed.
7. Be active by making 1 non-spam post in the DT, voting in the Voting Thread (VT) (DO NOT VOTE HERE!), AND using an ability EVERY DAY (meaning a single 24 hour period).
Failure to post in the DT = -10HP
Failure to vote = -20HP
Failure to use an ability = -20HP
So if you are completely inactive you lose 50HP!
8. The dead do not talk. You cannot post in the DT, VT or PM other players about the game until it is over. Dead means dead. If you are displeased with anything, please wait until the end of the game to discuss. Bah post are NOT allowed.
9. Play towards your win conditions. No good shall come from trolling.
10. Notes and Mechanics are all subject to change, but unlikely.

Factions
1. Plaintiff (Civilians)
2. Defendant (Civilians)
3. Law and Order (Neutrals)
4. Profiteer (Assassins)

Ability Tree
Bribing the Host > Special 1 > DP Manipulation > Special 2 > Movement > Buy = Sell > Steal > Stun > Kill > Split > Protect > Reflect = Redirect > Weaken > Attack > Investigate > Heal > Special 3 > Lynch

PM Protocols
DVH-A (for sending abilities)
DVH-AC (for changing actions)
DVH-Q (for asking questions)
DVH-PVG (for submission of personal victory goals)
DVH-P (for purchasing items from the shop)
DVH-T (for buying or selling between players)

Mechanics
1. Each player starts the game with 100HP. Unless stated otherwise in your RS, you cannot have more than 100HP and when you reach 0HP, you die immediately. When you die, any money and items on hand will be split evenly amongst your killers.
2. Each player will receive a Role Sheet (RS) detailing their abilities.
3. You can move one space on the map and use two active abilities every day unless stated otherwise in your RS.
4. You can change the target of your ability(s) as much as you like.
5. If you have multiple abilities, you can change which one(s) to use as much as you like.
6. Abilities are not time or random number generator (rng) based. Instead, they follow a priority basis detailed above in the Ability Tree. What this means is that all abilities of the same kind, or of equal priority, should work.
7. To use your active(s) simply PM me who you want to use your ability on using the appropriate PM protocol above to title your PM.
8. Everyone starts the game with a certain amount of cash, which can be used to buy items from the shop or from other players (who set their own prices). Items work automatically like passives. Currently, a total of 420 million dollars is in circulation. You may trade HP for money at a rate of 1 HP = 1 million. However, money cannot buy HP.
9. You may NOT gift money or items to other players. However, both money and items can be stolen once they're left the shop and are in circulation within the game. To steal you must specify the amount and/or item(s) that you intend to loot.
10. Everyone starts off at a specified location on the Map below. Each location has unique advantages, which will be revealed to all who visit.
11. You may only move one space per day unless otherwise stated.
12. Abilities only work on other players if they in your location or no more than one move away with the exception of The Bahamas and Disneyland, which make you impervious to abilities from other locations unless the perpetrator has Public Opinion on their side. However, as you can see from the map below, getting there would require a Private Jet or Custody of the Dogs.

• Only one person can have Custody of the Dogs at any given time, which grants the guardian the ability to move anywhere.
  • To gain custody you must be in be in the dogs' location and then compete in a battle of Relevance, Objection and Hearsay with instructions to follow via PM.
  • After petting the dogs they will be detained as a bio-hazard at the location you took them to.
  • You cannot have them again for another 48 hours, in which time others in their said location can apply for custody.
  • You CANNOT steal the puppers.
13. At the end of the day, a Daily Post (DP) will be published, detailing the events of day.
14. If you can’t find your codename in the DP or you notice that a mistake has been made, please inform me as soon as possible so that it can be edited.
15. Game ends when Great Victory or higher is achieved. See your RS for details.

Map

Day 1 - 7 players at the Fairfax County Courthouse, 7 players at The Royal Courts of Justice, 2 players on Twitter.
Day 2 - 6 players are in Hollywood, 3 are at the Fairfax County Courthouse, and 2 are at the Royal Courts of Justice.
Day 3 - 2 players are at the Fairfax County Courthouse. 2 are starring in Hollywood. 1 is at the Royal Courts of Justice. 2 are posting on Twitter, where the dogs have been sighted. 2 are vacationing in the Bahamas.

Shop Items
1. Private Jet (move anywhere) - 60 million - 1 in stock
2. Tesla (move two spaces) - 30 million - 8 in stock
3. Public Opinion (strengthens abilities by 100% & allows you to target others from any location) - 120 million - 2 in stock
4. Bailiff (steal immunity) - 40 million - 4 in stock

Due to me taking 1000 years to write, Day 3 is being extended so that Day 3 ends at a reasonable hour.

Due to the limited stock supply at the shop, please submit the following IF you are buying from the shop and not from a person.

A) Fill out this list with the words "relevance," "objection," or "hearsay."

B) IF you intend to buy a tesla or a private jet, please submit where you intend to move to if you gain possession.
Daily Post
Daily Post 1
Daily Post 2
Daily Post 3 - Game End + Awards Ceremony

Countdowns
Start of Day 1
End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3

Players
1. @Xlaw Plaintiff (Civilian) [Christi Dembrowski, Noona] is dead.
2. @Fujishiro
Defendant (Civilian) [Melanie Inglessis, The Concealer] is dead.
3. @Charlie Defendant (Civilian) [Whitney Heard, Yeododongsaeng] was lynched.
4. @TheAncientCenturion Defendant (Civilian) [Amber Heard, The Golden Flock] was GM killed.

5. @Joygirl Defendant (Civilian) [Elaine Bredehoft, The Major Setback for Women] is dead.
6. @T-Pein™ Plaintiff (Civilian) [Camille Vasquez, Isabella I of Castile] was lynched.
7. @Yelan Law and Order (Neutral) [American Civil Liberties Union, Statue of Air Conditioner] is dead.
8. @Ratchet Plaintiff (Civilian) [Dr. Shannon Curry, The Spice of Life] is dead.
9. @hime|20|20|20|20|20|[100HP]
10. @Zolo
Profiteer (Assassin) [Disney, The Rodent] was lynched.
11. @Flowa @QueenEmilia @Peroroncino Plaintiff (Civilian) [Johnny Depp, The Lavatory] is dead.

12. @Light D Lamperouge |20|20|20|20|20|[100HP]
13. @Blue |20|20|20|20|20|[100HP]

14. @Dr_Professor83 |20|10 [30HP]
15. @Ekkologix Defendant (Civilian) [Benjamin Rottenborn, The Moldy One] is dead.
16. @Yo Tan Wa Defendant (Civilian) [Dr. Dawn Hughes, The Dish Soap] is dead.

Game Start!

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Btw can we put more than one person in a PM?

Abd should the host be included?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This is actually the perfect opportunity to bribe people into the Waifubros Alliance.

Culting with money talking

J

Joygirl1

Optimal strategy is to no lynch day 1, by the way.
lol they already started voting Flowa in the other thread.

I´m here and I´m up to bring justice to the world! :catrude:
Would be nice if I had any idea what I´m doing but you can´t have everything, I guess :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.