• Narancia vs Talking Head and Clash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Risotto...

:steef:

Less than 2 weeks to start seeing Part 6 fights!!!

:steef:
Risotto vs Doppio for VA, Risotto is a very popular character and the fact that this is his only fight tell about how much spectacular this fight was. It's because of this fight that Risotto's popularity is so high
To be fair that fight was sooo good.

The fact that he nearly won, that he pushed the main villain so far, his insane powers etc. And the guy has style.

D

Dragomir

1. Risotto vs Doppio
GOAT fight in the series no question. It had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. No much else to say here, everyone knows why this is great.

2. Josuke vs Kira
This is my favorite main character vs main villain fight of the whole show and it's one of the more underrated ones imo. What I liked a lot about this fight was how contrasting their two stands were. Josuke heals and repairs damage. Kira destroys. This contrast set up a perfect clash: Repair vs Destroy. Another thing I liked about the fight is how it was one of the more realistically smart final villain fights. What I mean by that is it didn't feel like Josuke was just pulling shit out of his ass to outsmart Kira. While I did enjoy Jotaro vs Dio, that one felt exactly like that, all of Joseph's fights are like that, and Giorno became ridiculously broken to defeat Diavolo so his is not even part of the equation.

3. Joseph vs Wammu
This one was very emotional and intense. What sets it apart is the setting. It's not a straight-up 1v1. A chariot fight was very unique and creative. It best utilized Joseph's smarts but not foregoing what makes Wammu so great as an honorable warrior.

Honorable mentions: Polnareff and Iggy vs Vanilla Ice, Daniel J. D'Arby vs Jotaro, Giorno and Mista vs Cioccolata/Bruno vs Secco, and Jotaro vs Dio.

G

Gorosei Informer

This is a really great thread idea, really difficult to decide too! Personally, I loved the Vanilla Ice, Hanged Man, Hol Horse and Wamuu fights. I wanted to vote for my boys Josuke and Narancia but those fights I mentioned are just too personally important for me.

Iggy is a fantastic character too, along with Polnareff and Kakyoin imo. I loved the emotional maturity of the fights I mentioned, the personal stakes and such. They were so raw, so endearing, so tragic and brutal.

W

Wonderful World

Easily Made in Heaven vs. the squad. It had me shook for a week (don't even look this up).

Notable mentions:

Giorno, Mista vs. Ghiaccio

I really wish we got to see an outside perspective on this fight. I can't imagine how trippy this would be for a non-stand user to see, lmao.

Gyro & Johnny vs. Funny Valentine.
C-Moon

Last edited by a moderator: