Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sad that they didn't do new opening and ending songs but oh well. My gals Jolyne, Ermes, and FF are all back.:finally:

I like the concept of Sports Maxx's undead Stand power though.

Loved this fight, especially the beatdown at the end. They re-used the same OST as when Jotaro beats Dio so that was neat.

Also, I just noticed that FF's VA is also Killua's. And Hermes' sounds like Koby's.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Loved this fight, especially the beatdown at the end. They re-used the same OST as when Jotaro beats Dio so that was neat.

Also, I just noticed that FF's VA is also Killua's. And Hermes' sounds like Koby's.
Sports Maxim Stand is nasty
I like it a lot

Didn’t finish the season yet I try to take my time
But I still hate Netflix way of releasing everything in one go, it’s aweful

Sports Maxim Stand is nasty
I like it a lot

Didn’t finish the season yet I try to take my time
But I still hate Netflix way of releasing everything in one go, it’s aweful
Wholeheartedly agree!

Gone are the days of Jojo Fridays followed by a week of shitposting and discussion.
This part in particular needed a weekly release since it lacked the hype of other parts (imo). A weekly hype cycle would have helped it stand on its own.

Btw I also didn't watch all episodes yet, I think I finished number 19

weather report :finally:

And C Moon animated must be dope

But I agree I preferred part 5 and 4

Part 6 is not bad (some great stand ideas and characters) but the pacing is so rushed
it has a controversial ending and the only female MC, so some fans don't give it it's due. There were some fine stands, I agree, but the last arc was pretty rushed imo, and the Giorno tease didn't help things