Jugram's Balance vs Gerard's Miracle

Which hax wins?

• Total voters
If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't Gerard's Miracle one of the most broken abilities among the Sternritter just for him to get killed by Yhwach of all people?

I think Gerard will adapt and grow stronger than Jugram each times he gets killed since Gerard is immortal iirc.

I was just thinking about this matchup. I think gererd's miracle is more powerful. He also has better feats.
I think Gerard overpowers the Balance as well tbh.
Post automatically merged:

If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't Gerard's Miracle one of the most broken abilities among the Sternritter just for him to get killed by Yhwach of all people?

I think Gerard will adapt and grow stronger than Jugram each times he gets killed since Gerard is immortal iirc.
Jugram also only died to Yhwach. He was fodderizing Uryuu

Jugram was underwhelming tbh. His fight also sucked ass. Elites have much better fights