Jujutsu Kaisen 210 Spoilers

I hope it's another case of authors being bad at predictions because otherwise it would be rushed as fuck
Yeah I just saw the comment... JJK is so fucked

- Heian Flashback is a myth

- If Yuji gets a CT he'll probably have it for like 10 chapters

- Nobara is never coming back

- When tf is Gojo gonna come back and what is he gonna do within 40 chapters? (won't even be 40 since he probably won't be released till later this year)

- What will happen to Sukuna and Kenjaku? Will Sukuna kill Kenjaku as soon as he's released so there's only 1 fight?

- What about the Fallen Angel stuff?

- Maki/Yuki and the 0 CE stuff

There's wayyyyyy too much for him to cover in that short amount of time

Yeah I just saw the comment... JJK is so fucked

- Heian Flashback is a myth

- If Yuji gets a CT he'll probably have it for like 10 chapters

- Nobara is never coming back

- When tf is Gojo gonna come back and what is he gonna do within 40 chapters? (won't even be 40 since he probably won't be released till later this year)

- What will happen to Sukuna and Kenjaku? Will Sukuna kill Kenjaku as soon as he's released so there's only 1 fight?

- What about the Fallen Angel stuff?

- Maki/Yuki and the 0 CE stuff

There's wayyyyyy too much for him to cover in that short amount of time
That's too much for the 45ish chapters he puts out yearly
Which is why I guess this is just another one of those "I'm finishing in a year" - manga ends up running for 2-3 years more

That's too much for the 45ish chapters he puts out yearly
Which is why I guess this is just another one of those "I'm finishing in a year" - manga ends up running for 2-3 years more
God I hope so

We haven't even touched on characters like Miwa yet

She had that super ominous cameo that still hasn't gone anywhere

Fuck... what about Tsumiki lol

How is he gonna flesh her out

Worst

Custom title
Akutami Gege's author comment: "A Happy New Year. I hope to end the story this year"
Well he said " i hope " so we'll see!

Its looking more and more grim for Nobara; she's most likely dead :josad:
Judging his comment it's a 50 / 50 feel like there are some points he set up in a way where he can take any route he wants so if he wants to " skip / rush " that part he can do it in a cleaner way