Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 132 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What's up with Todo? Please Gege no lmao.

Post automatically merged:

some people said its because the collision of the "black flash"
Yeah or maybe mahito got his limit already so he transformed back.

Btw poor todo he cant clap with 2 hand again :josad:

it doesn't look like domain expansion but I could be wrong though
Yeah lets see till other scan coming
@BangMi im counting on you sir :cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
>Chapter 132 Shibuya Incident 49
>What Yuji used was not black flash, but divergent fist. Mahito tried to counter the attack by aiming Yuji's neck, but divergent fist's second impact knocks him back. Todo appears and says "My arms are but a decoration. A clap is the applauding of the soul" He then uses the stump and his hand to activate boogie woogie.

>But it didn't activate. Yuji delivers a black flash to the bamboozled Mahito. He doesn't have any stock of transfigured humans left, and he starts running away.(There's a scene of a snowy country). Getou shows up, and he says "I can help you Mahito". End of the chapter.

>Chapter 132 Shibuya Incident 49
>What Yuji used was not black flash, but divergent fist. Mahito tried to counter the attack by aiming Yuji's neck, but divergent fist's second impact knocks him back. Todo appears and says "My arms are but a decoration. A clap is the applauding of the soul" He then uses the stump and his hand to activate boogie woogie.

>But it didn't activate. Yuji delivers a black flash to the bamboozled Mahito. He doesn't have any stock of transfigured humans left, and he starts running away.(There's a scene of a snowy country). Getou shows up, and he says "I can help you Mahito". End of the chapter.
Holy crab how far is mahito running till he got to snowy country :nicagesmile:

Since Mekamaru said that Todo would be fine I knew that he would die, thank God Mahito returned to his old design his transformation was horrible, destroyed everything that make Mahito interesting

Fuck it seems that the snow scene with Mahito's old design is a flashback

Since Mekamaru said that Todo would be fine I knew that he would die, thank God Mahito returned to his old design his transformation was horrible, destroyed everything that make Mahito interesting

Fuck it seems that the snow scene with Mahito's old design is a flashback
Lol Todou is not dying. I hope not :feelscryingman:

Seth

โ€Ž
Holy crab how far is mahito running till he got to snowy country :nicagesmile:
Mahito got a call from One Piece verse to help make Wano arc look better and he ended up in Ringo:gokulaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
Am I the only one who feels like this is a bit of an asspull ending after the last chapter?

I mean it's not like the biggest asspull ever that I will hate till the last day of my life but definitely feels basically like this:
:okay: