Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 133
Title: The Shibuya incident, part 50
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wonder how she escaped though.
She said it's Ui Ui's cursed technique. He might be a transporter type or something then.
But it seems it takes a toll on him, or something like that.

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Ahhhhh gas chapter geto folded yuji and mahito. why Gege always doing yuji like this ๐Ÿ˜ญ let my son breathe. choso too heโ€™s really going through it. Anyways the theory of fake geto being noritoshi seems more plausible him talking about edo and all. ngl Kusakabe was saying some real shit.canโ€™t wait for the next chapter we finally get to hear getos plans.

S

SinOfGreed

Ahhhhh gas chapter geto folded yuji and mahito. why Gege always doing yuji like this ๐Ÿ˜ญ let my son breathe. choso too heโ€™s really going through it. Anyways the theory of fake geto being noritoshi seems more plausible him talking about edo and all. ngl Kusakabe was saying was some real shit.canโ€™t wait for the next chapter we finally get to hear getos plans.
Bro you're back let's goooo my goat
:catsweat:

Yep I knew it. The next arc after Shibuya is over will be about Yuji facing the death penalty. There wonโ€™t be Gojo to protect him anymore and now even more sorcerers will want him dead now. Yuji will probably struggle over whether he should allow himself to be killed or live. And I think he will decide to run away. Weird guess but I feel like Yuki Tsukumo will end up becoming his ally somehow.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Weird guess but I feel like Yuki Tsukumo will end up becoming his ally somehow.
If you remember that theory I posted about Yuki being his mom that would turn up and tie up pretty well.

If you remember that theory I posted about Yuki being his mom that would turn up and tie up pretty well.
Yeah, I still remember your theory. It would be a very interesting twist and I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it ends up being true. My main reason I think sheโ€™ll team up with him is because from the Geto flashback, she just seems like someone who has her own goals and wouldnโ€™t follow the higher ups order to kill him. Kind of like Gojo. But her being his mom could be a reason to help him too lol.

Nah I canโ€™t fuck with Mei Mei anymore after she straight up just abandoned the squad. She really cut all ties and was like โ€œsell all your stocks and real estateโ€. She lost a lot of respect points from me (I understand that itโ€™s in character, doesnโ€™t make it any less scummy). Also her relationship with Ui Ui has progressed from weird to straight up uncomfortable.

I completely Kusakabe is coming from with his stance on Yuji. People are gonna say that he should get to know Yuji, but I donโ€™t think it matters. Like imagine if you met the nicest guy in the world, but then realized he was a ticking bomb that could go off at any moment. I feel like most people would reach the same conclusion as Kusakabe.

Also, Getouโ€™s curse manipulation seems OP. Itโ€™s really cool though. He also outright confirms that Getou could have beaten Yuta in the prequel if he had used all of his strength. The Mahito conclusion was to be expected. I donโ€™t think heโ€™s fully gone as that would be anticlimactic. Iโ€™m curious what Getouโ€™s gonna talk about next chapter.

Pretty nice chapter, mostly set up for the future.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Mei Mei just yeeted outta there lmao So Ui Ui has a teleportation jujutsu? Interesting.

Choso being mind fucked is kinda sad ngl. Especially since Yuji killed his brother, and now he thinks Yuji is his brother :josad:

Wait so what exactly happened with mahito?
I believe since he's spawned from human hatred, he's saying he knew all along that Geto would betray him since he knows human malice. So Geto put him out of his misery. Man folded him like I fold my laundry :gokulaugh:
He also outright confirms that Getou could have beaten Yuta in the prequel if he had used all of his strength.
Probably true, but Yuta still OP af based on what Geto is doing
Also her relationship with Ui Ui has progressed from weird to straight up uncomfortable

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Tbh. Despite these panels being cool for us. It finally hit me that Mei Mei being naked in the same bed with her brother is weird af.
Post automatically merged:

now Yuta will appear with Hakiri and the rest of the third year
Unfortunately. Viz translations confirmed that Hakari is the only 3rd year.

Maki saying "those 3rd years" is mistake on fan translators part.

Status
Not open for further replies.