Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 136 - The Shibuya incident, part 53

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
I think Hakari will be some sort of more rebellious version of Gojo. So basically he will be like Gojo, uh oh fuck the higher-ups but like more intensively.
Good point. I can definitely see him being like this.
When it comes to Yuuji running away, that depends. If Yuta and Hakari will be on Yuuji's side the higher-ups can do shit. There is a huge chance Yuta is the strongest sorcerer at the moment while Gojo is out of commission.
This is honestly true. If he’s got Yuta, Yuki, and Hakari on his side the higher ups really can’t do shit lol. Plus with the latest chapters developments they’ll need all the strong sorcerers they can get with the new age of cursed spirits approaching.

Same. I’m also very interested in seeing how Megumi reacts to his sister waking up with curse powers.
Fushiguro (I called Megumi by Fushiguro because his first name sounds like a girl) will most likely be surprised and we can get more of their interaction and know the truth about the person that cursed Tsumiki.
What exactly is Tengen's Barrier and why did Yuki react about it when Getou used Idle Transfiguration? I am big confused.
Tengen's Barrier is like a barriers that protect the jujutsu schools and strengthens barrier techniques used by the school's auxiliary managers. At least that's what I heard from the wiki. Yuki shocked because Geto casted Idle Transfiguration on other non-sorcerers. His techniques is pretty broken.
Seems like Goatjo still in the box like forever.

it doesnt matter, at least i hope we have Yuuta/Hakari arc for the next arc
Imagine if we have to wait for a year to get Goatjo back in the game?:josad:

But hyped for Okkotsu and Hakari though.:steef::steef: