Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers Thread
Chapter 137 Title

Hard and White
- Yuta: "I'm going to kill Yuji Itadori"
- Gojo Satoru was determined as the cause for the Shibuya Incident and was permanently exiled from the Jujutsu World
- Undoing his seal will be considered as a crime
- As an incitor for both Geto Suguru and Gojo Satoru, Yaga Masamichi is to be executed as one of the perpetrators of the Shibuya Incident
- Itadori Yuuji's suspended sentence is now back in effect, and he is about to be executed immediately
- Okkotsu Yuuta shall be appointed as the one to execute Itadori Yuuji

Lit with several candles, the room was lined up with 6 door-like screens forming a hexagon, and Okkotsu was standing in the center.
Old woman “Well done, Okkotsu”
Okkotsu “You don’t have any intention of being considerate, so let’s just cut to the chase.”
Okkotsu “Now you know that I’m willing to carry out your orders.”
Old woman cackling “Killing cursed spirits doesn’t mean anything.”
Okkotsu “Then feel free to make a binding vow or whatever.”
Okkotsu “It doesn’t matter if he’s Gojo sensei’s student. He chopped off Inumaki-kun’s arm in Shibuya.”
Okkotsu “ I will kill Yuji Itadori”
A notice from Jujutsu HQ
1. Confirmation of Suguru Getou being alive. Said curse user is re-announced a death sentence.
2. Satoru Gojo is confirmed as a co-conspirator of the Shibuya incident and is exiled from the Jujutsu society indefinitely. Any act of trying to undo the seal will be judged as a crime.
3. Masamichi Yaga will be sentenced to death for instigating Satoru Gojo and Suguru getou and causing the Shibuya incident.
4. The suspension of Yuji Itadori’s death sentence will be revoked, and it is decided that Yuji Itadori be swiftly executed.
5. Special grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu will be appointed as executor of Yuji Itadori’s sentence.

- Preview for Chapter 138 : Tokyo and the Jujutsu World went throught drastic change.
The one who's after Itadori now is the Special-Grade Sorcerer who had the same teacher as him, Yuuta Okkotsu!!

Last edited:
M

mckengrie

i have no idea what is this means but i will put this in my first post.
thank you!!
I asked if the pictures were shared, and you have a close answer to no.

So I share spoiler.

I don't know Japanese but if someone know Japanese, this spoiler text translate.

どこかをあるいてる男性

5つの扉の前で立ち止まる

ご苦労乙骨

五老星よろしく扉の後ろには老人が

(今回は斜め後ろから一人だけ)

彼はイヌマキくんの腕を落とした

虎杖悠仁は僕が殺します

呪術総監部より五つの通達

一、夏油は死刑

二、五条は渋谷事変の共同正犯として呪術会から追放、
封印を解く行為は罪とする

四、虎杖の死刑猶予は取消、速やかな死刑を

五、執行役は特級の乙骨を任命

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I asked if the pictures were shared, and you have a close answer to no.

So I share spoiler.

I don't know Japanese but if someone know Japanese, this spoiler text translate.

どこかをあるいてる男性

5つの扉の前で立ち止まる

ご苦労乙骨

五老星よろしく扉の後ろには老人が

(今回は斜め後ろから一人だけ)

彼はイヌマキくんの腕を落とした

虎杖悠仁は僕が殺します

呪術総監部より五つの通達

一、夏油は死刑

二、五条は渋谷事変の共同正犯として呪術会から追放、
封印を解く行為は罪とする

四、虎杖の死刑猶予は取消、速やかな死刑を

五、執行役は特級の乙骨を任命
yes i put them too in my first post.

M

mckengrie

Bad translation:

It's pitch black except for a part of Tokyo
A story about the destruction of Tokyo (politicians against the backdrop of buildings such as ghost towns) A convenience store girl in Ginza is eating a lunch box A spell comes from outside and the girl goes out
Is it okay with a sword from the moment when a monster-like spirit with a big mouth tries to eat a girl? A male monster with a sword who talks to him tries to eat a man with a big mouth, but the monster disappears
A man who covers his eyes so that he doesn't look like a girl

It's no good, Rika-chan is overkill (whether it's Rika-chan or not because it's just the lines)

Japanese Text:

彩页是乙骨東京の一部を除いて真っ暗
(ゴーストタウンとかしたビル群を背景に政治家たちの)東京壊滅の語り銀座のとあるコンビニ女の子が弁当食ってる外からなよなよっとした呪霊がおいでおいでしてきて女の子はかけよって外に出る
大口を開けた怪物みたいな呪霊が女の子を食べようとした刹那上から刀でグサリ大丈夫?と話しかける刀使いの男性怪物が大口で男性を食べようとするが怪物は消えてしまう
女の子に見えないよう目をおおう男性

駄目だよリカちゃんやりすぎは(セリフだけだからあのリカちゃんかどうかは)

Bad translation:

It's pitch black except for a part of Tokyo
A story about the destruction of Tokyo (politicians against the backdrop of buildings such as ghost towns) A convenience store girl in Ginza is eating a lunch box A spell comes from outside and the girl goes out
Is it okay with a sword from the moment when a monster-like spirit with a big mouth tries to eat a girl? A male monster with a sword who talks to him tries to eat a man with a big mouth, but the monster disappears
A man who covers his eyes so that he doesn't look like a girl

It's no good, Rika-chan is overkill (whether it's Rika-chan or not because it's just the lines)

Japanese Text:
Wait what???! RIKA??? RIKA ORIMOTO??!

M

mckengrie

I had to delete that message for you to see it, sorry.

I'm not sure if this spoiler is correct(unconfirmed):

The Center Color page has Okkotsu on it
The prime minister of Japan is missing
Brainy released 10million curse spirits into the world
The government higher ups discuss this at the start of the chapter
Okkotsu saves a girl in the ruins of the city
Scene changes
People from the sorcery world are standing in a room
Its kind of like "eba' (I don't know what eba is)
And then Okkotsu says he will follow their orders

The people he is talking to
are the commisioners(?)/general managers of sorcerers
It doesn't matter that he is Gojo's student
and that he severed Inumaki-kun's arm in Shibuya,
is what the managers are saying
In the background is an image of a one-armed Toge

And then, the 5 commandments

What do you think? This is fake spoiler or real?