๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I dont think Hakari will pull up soon.
Nah he will.

I think there will be formed factions.

Anti Yuuji

Anti Higher Ups

Anti everyone

I don't want Yuta to ally with that prick Naoya just because he dissrespect Maki. :kriwhat:
This is what I'm waiting for.

I talked about this when Naoya showed up. Imagine if Naoya speaks about Maki in Yuta's presence bruh... xD

Seth

โ€Ž
I wonder.

Being Special Grade sorcerer. Does Yuta have something like a list of the other sorcerers?

I mean is it possible that he knows/heard about Naoya or it will be their first meeting?

I think Gege is rushed though because Shibuya arc just ended couple weeks ago, and then we have banger chapter again.
Its like i want to know the other student condition like Nobara etc.
Me too i want it situation like what is the condition of another students after the arc. Seeing some Hakari. Seeing some yuta healing with Shoko (somewhat heal fatal injury). Megumi location. I think it will expand in Anime.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Me too i want it situation like what is the condition of another students after the arc. Seeing some Hakari. Seeing some yuta healing with Shoko (somewhat heal fatal injury). Megumi location. I think it will expand in Anime.
The cooldown chapter is just "Zenin Clan" chapter last week.
But yes lets hope the anime will expand this thingy

Seth

โ€Ž
Hakari will show up. He opposes higher-ups as fuck so he will be the first person who would most likely understand Yuuji's situation and decide to help him.

If Yuta is really into killing Yuuji I can totally see Yuta vs Hakari. The battle of Gojo's pupils.

Seth

โ€Ž
Possibly he kinda knew. But i hope it is first meeting cuz when Naoya triggers Maki name i want Yuta just Yolo and Ramboo him until he isn't capable of standing.
I'm afraid of one thing.

If Naoya mentions who it is ( Yuta ) Yuuji may be like: "Oh, you are Okkotsu senpai right? Nice to meet you" and this may piss off Yuta as hell.

This chapter kinda short but what i like in this chapter is Yuji and Choso teamwork fighting curse spirit together๐Ÿคญ and Nouya look superior and beastly alongside Yuki and Choso..

I don't like where this is going

Choso isn't gonna let Naoya and Yuta execute his "little brother", he'll fight them off for sure.
But if Choso sacrifices himself to help Yuji escape.... catded
its possible but i hope that's not happened ๐Ÿ˜Œ