Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 141 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Chapter 141 Title : Who is it in my back?

- Chapter 141 seems a bit short because of all the fight scenes
- Yuji somehow was able to avoid slashes from Yuta.
- And when he was about to counter attack, from the back, his mouth is blocked.
- Rika (?) : "What are you doing?"
- Yuuta : "Only playing, Rika-chan. Please hold him down."

- Yuji's chest is stabbed by Yuta.
- Yuuta : "Gomen-ne. Itadori-kun.
- Sukuna : "Tsk".
- Sukuna is about to stand up, but his mouth looks like he is grinning.
- The scene change to Choso vs Naoya battle.
- Choso is beaten up.
- Naoya: "you're tenacious. Who are you, really?"
- Choso: I'm the elder brother of a 10 siblings.
- Choso use his Cursed Technique : " Flowing Red Scale : Stack".

More Spoilers, thanks to @Arara
- Yuji found a knife in a car and try to fight Yuta with it, to no avail.
- Yuta broke the knife with his sword and cut Yuji’s stomach.
- Yuji kicked Yuta’s sword and broke it.
- Yuta stabbed Yuji’s chest with the broken sword.
- Yuta actually gave some advice to Yuji during the fight, although in the end Yuta stabbed him.
- Naoya used a Cursed Technique like Naobito.
- He trapped Choso in a mirror (I think the mirror is one of a frame of the 24fps thing).

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Chapter 141 Title : Who is it in my back?

- Chapter 141 seems a bit short because of all the fight scenes
- Yuji somehow was able to avoid slashes from Yuta.
- And when he was about to counter attack, from the back, his mouth is blocked.
- Rika (?) : "What are you doing?"
- Yuuta : "Only playing, Rika-chan. Please hold him down."

- Yuji's chest is stabbed by Yuta.
- Yuuta : "Gomen-ne. Itadori-kun.
- Sukuna : "Tsk".
- Sukuna is about to stand up, but his mouth looks like he is grinning.
- The scene change to Choso vs Naoya battle.
- Choso is beaten up.
- Naoya: "you're tenacious. Who are you, really?"
- Choso: I'm the elder brother of a 10 siblings.
- Choso use his Cursed Technique : " Flowing Red Scale : Stack".
@GrandmasterChef Zonji
I told you.

Now bow to Seth the theorist:cheers::cheers::cheers:

What I mean by I told you.

I told you that Yuta is playing on the elders and he might want to get Sukuna out to test him out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the fact that Sukuna only reacted with "Tsk" is kinda underestimating Yuuta or 15 fingers Sukuna is stronger than Yuuta rn.
I think it's more like indicating that Sukuna knew since the beginning that Yuuji is not the goal for Yuta.

Yuta knows this and Sukuna is like "tsk" because he must act to not lose the progress with 15 fingers.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think it's more like indicating that Sukuna knew since the beginning that Yuuji is not the goal for Yuta.

Yuta knows this and Sukuna is like "tsk" because he must act to not lose the progress with 15 fingers.
i think Sukuna know that already, but maybe Sukuna think Yuuji can take "base Yuuta" by himself and then Yuuta use Rika ability in this chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think Sukuna know that already, but maybe Sukuna think Yuuji can take "base Yuuta" by himself and then Yuuta use Rika ability in this chapter.
We need more context on what Yuta thinks but if this "Sorry Itadori -kun" is real. I can already make 2 theories out of this.

1. He really wants revenge for Inumaki's arm but he knows from Inumaki that it wasn't Yuuji but Sukuna. So Yuta firstly checked what type of person Yuuji is and he would decide upon that if he will take out Yuuji along or he will only take on Sukuna.

2. We know that Gojo went to Yuta while he was abroad. So Yuta probably knows the whole deal. He remembers how he was treated by the elders and how much Gojo helped him he wants to pay his sensei back by saving Yuuji. He obviously goes to deep waters here but maybe he wants to Exorcise 15 Fingers Sukuna to set Yuuji free from the execution because of Sukuna.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We need more context on what Yuta thinks but if this "Sorry Itadori -kun" is real. I can already make 2 theories out of this.

1. He really wants revenge for Inumaki's arm but he knows from Inumaki that it wasn't Yuuji but Sukuna. So Yuta firstly checked what type of person Yuuji is and he would decide upon that if he will take out Yuuji along or he will only take on Sukuna.

2. We know that Gojo went to Yuta while he was abroad. So Yuta probably knows the whole deal. He remembers how he was treated by the elders and how much Gojo helped him he wants to pay his sensei back by saving Yuuji. He obviously goes to deep waters here but maybe he wants to Exorcise 15 Fingers Sukuna to set Yuuji free from the execution because of Sukuna.
make sense, he trying to go all out to force Sukuna out.
because of course he know Sukuna is the one cuts Inumaki's arm.

Sukuna vs Yuuta & Rika? im ready for it.