• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 141
Title: The Front Of The Back
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 141
Title: The Front Of The Back
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Interesting to see Choso ain't a slouch and he trying to put up a fight although once Sukuna vs Yuta starts to pick up the pace I would run if I was Choso or Naoya.

Sukuna noticed something then smiled.... Is my boy Megumi nearby and did Sukuna sense him?:zorothink:

Yuta vs Yuji pretty much ended up how I expected, props to Yuji for breaking Yuta's sword tho. Choso vs Naoya is heating up, but if Sukuna comes out against Yuta then those two might become collateral real fast lol.

I can't see Sukuna getting excited for anything other than Megumi. This "fight" was pretty one sided. Don't get me wrong, I love when Yuji stanced up with the knife, but he stood no chance here. If Yuta really wanted Yuji dead, he'd be dead. This Choso vs Naoya fight seems like it's gonna be fun though. Projection Sorcery is fucking broken, so I don't see this fight reaching an actual conclusion right now. I need to let chapters stack up because reading week to week always leaves me wanting more.