• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 142
Title: A Big Brother's Back

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Apologizes for putting up the thread this late although I didn't know Light won't be online. Should've posted it earlier anyway. ENJOY!

Seth

โ€Ž
@Zowo you were right. Naoya a bum
Meanwhile, my man Yuta randomly walk in and casually one-shotted Choso.
:gokulaugh:

+ Tbh.

Naoya is Naobito's son. Naobito wasn't impressive himself. Didn't expect much flames.

Naoya is only special grade 1.

Anyone from Special Grades ( dont mistake with special grade 1 ) can low to neg diff naoya.

Precitae the tag Seth-kun :)

Choso :steef: He's seriously turning into one of my favorite characters quickly. Brother power too stronk.

I expect people will shit on Naoya cuz he lost his first fight, but tbh, I think his performance was fine, especially for a grade 1 sorcerer. He was dominating up until Choso started using blood manipulation in a way Naoya couldn't have expected. As much as I like Choso lets be real, if both had full intel on each other's techniques, the outcome of the fight likely would've been different.

Seth

โ€Ž
I expect people will shit on Naoya cuz he lost his first fight, but tbh, I think his performance was fine, especially for a grade 1 sorcerer. He was dominating up until Choso started using blood manipulation in a way Naoya couldn't have expected. As much as I like Choso lets be real, if both had full intel on each other's techniques, the outcome of the fight likely would've been different.
Same thought + Choso should be closing in on the Special Grade level himself right? Meanwhile, Naoya peaked at Grade 1 for now.

Dude the way Yuta negged Choso is scary. But people will still say that Yuta is bleh and weak.

Same thought + Choso should be closing in on the Special Grade level himself right? Meanwhile, Naoya peaked at Grade 1 for now.

Dude the way Yuta negged Choso is scary. But people will still say that Yuta is bleh and weak.
Yup, if Choso sticks around then I see him moving from curse special grade level to sorcerer special grade level in no time :goyea:

Yuta is built different. I'm convinced the only people who can beat him are Gojo and Sukuna, who both happen to be 'sealed' in their own ways. Dude's literally the strongest active character in the series :believe:

Seth

โ€Ž
Yup, if Choso sticks around then I see him moving from curse special grade level to sorcerer special grade level in no time :goyea:

Yuta is built different. I'm convinced the only people who can beat him are Gojo and Sukuna, who both happen to be 'sealed' in their own ways. Dude's literally the strongest active character in the series :believe:
He is.

I want some Megumi development soon too.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuuta awesomeness..:finally: Poor Choso though..:josad:
Also, I have something to ask, Is Yuta somehow connected to Toji..?? I've super-binged the manga and feel like I missed a lot.
Yuta not. Naoya, yes. They are cousins.

Yuta is a long-distant relative of Gojo.