• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 143
Title: One More Time
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Too fast for my taste. Nonetheless, still enjoyable, especially Yuji's self doubt scenes. Megumi's scene and transitioning to game rules felt inorganic. Would've probably preferred it spread over 2 chapters.

Yuta was acting on Gojo's behalf. Kinda cool to see him cuck Naoya ngl :funky:

It appears that Fake Geto orchestrated Yuji's birth. Reminds me of Aizen and Ichigo.

Where's Choso? And we need updated on Nobara and Maki soon.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 143
Title: One More Time
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Young GOAT:finally::finally::finally::finally:

See how my man just casually informs Yuuji that he killed, but revived him in an instant:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Megumi is back! Looks like this arc will be mixed with people trying to hunt down Yuuji and Yuta group trying to rescue Megumi's brother I suppose?

It feels so fucking good to see your theory becoming real page by page:steef::steef::steef:

I knew Yuta ain't scum. Only non-belivers and Sukuna fans wouldn't believe it.

"Hakari should be fine".

Another Special Grade revealed. Don't thank me later when the introduction box says this about him:cheers:

What can I say more....

YUTA SZN BITCHES!

Btw.

Yuuji's dad is gay.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ngl, Getwo gives me final villain vibes for real. Orchestrated the entire shit.

As I said in the spoilers thread

Now that's it's confirmed that Brain had some relation to Yuji this, which I pointed out in chapter 133 thread, makes sense.

A correct translation of that sentence is a bit difficult, the meaning is basically that even though it's him who did that he must say that's as expected of him. I'll say once again that's the meaning of what he says not a translation

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Ngl, Getwo gives me final villain vibes for real. Orchestrated the entire shit.

As I said in the spoilers thread

Now that's it's confirmed that Brain had some relation to Yuji this, which I pointed out in chapter 133 thread, makes sense.

Oh yeah I forgot about this, this mofo probably behind memory manipulation as well.

I dare anybody to say that Gege isn't insane after this chapter. I don't think anyone predicted that he'd use Yuji's parents like this. We assumed they'd be important or relevant, but nobody expected this. This is gonna be some new gen Aizen shit, with the whole "I've planned everything from the start". I typically don't like villains like this because it usually just gets convoluted, but I have faith that Gege can tie all of this together nicely.

Honestly, that shit alone would have made this at least a 4/5 chapter, but the rest of it is also great. Yuta being revealed to be on Yuji's side, while obvious, was still a very nice moment and his conversation with Yuji about the burdens they both have to carry is really great. Megumi (returning after months right alongside his moment in the anime) also had a good conversation with Yuji and their friendship has always felt really interesting to me. Here's hoping that Nobara can show up next chapter. The set-up at the end of the chapter is also amazing. We're moving into a death game style arc, and I honestly can't even predict where it's gonna go. I am fairly confident that Tsumiki's gonna die though, cause this series can be cruel as hell. Easy 5 out of 5 chapter.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
There goes the Yuki being Yuji's mom theory I guess.......:pepeke::sighting:
I'm still in pain.... Unless Yuki is somehow similar to her:josad:

Btw!

I totally skipped that on release day!

It looks like Yuuji's dad didn't love the girl we see ( Yuuji's mom possessed by Brain kun ).

It looks like it might've been a child marriage.

Yuuji's grandpa pointed out that Jin ( Yuuji's dad ) really wanted a child with girl named Kaori who is apparently dead.