• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 144
Title: That Place
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 144
Title: That Place
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

The chapter itself is just okay. Nothing spectacular. We are set for a few build-up chapters but I don't mind. We will get new info and explore the current state of the world. I only hope that Gege won't off-screen the most important info and reveal it thru fights. But I think we will get info now, to get rid of the info dumps before action. Gege is not a shitty writer like Oda.

Btw. @Light D Lamperouge
I don't know why it took me so long. Remember Yuuji's parents reveal in the last chapter? What Yuuji's grandpa meant is not that Kaori is not with us anymore physically.

Kaori is indeed the woman that walks in with the stitches on her head, she's just dead by the soul. Kaori's body is controlled by Brain-kun.

So Yuuji's dad tried to not allow this information to pass thru and he still believed it's Kaori but Yuuji's grandpa knew it wasn't her.

Seth

โ€Ž
Gege should just reveal Nobara's status if she's actually dead or else this is just needless stalling.
I don't think she's dead unless Gege wants this to use a shocker later on although Megumi already talked about this with Yuuji in this chapter.

Judging Yuuji's reaction I would say that she is constantly on the death doors fighting for her life in the Jujutsu Hospital or something like that.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Btw. @Light D Lamperouge
I don't know why it took me so long. Remember Yuuji's parents reveal in the last chapter? What Yuuji's grandpa meant is not that Kaori is not with us anymore physically.

Kaori is indeed the woman that walks in with the stitches on her head, she's just dead by the soul. Kaori's body is controlled by Brain-kun.

So Yuuji's dad tried to not allow this information to pass thru and he still believed it's Kaori but Yuuji's grandpa knew it wasn't her.
I was thinking the same thing tbh. That woman is Kaori just Brain controlled.

Didn't expect Yuji to confirm that Yuta is >15 finger Sukuna tho. Crazy.

Seth

โ€Ž
I was thinking the same thing tbh. That woman is Kaori just Brain controlled.

Didn't expect Yuji to confirm that Yuta is >15 finger Sukuna tho. Crazy.
I mean why people are surprised?

You have Yuta's feats from volume 0 to the current chapters.

Yuuji literally mistakes Yuta for Gojo but with a more sinister aura.

Dude is the strongest sorcerer after Gojo.

15 Fingers Sukuna is not a challenge for Gojo. This is confirmed for sure.

Not saying Yuta beats full power Sukuna but 15 Fingers Sukuna. Too early for Sukuna to win against Yuta.

I mean why people are surprised?

You have Yuta's feats from volume 0 to the current chapters.

Yuuji literally mistakes Yuta for Gojo but with a more sinister aura.

Dude is the strongest sorcerer after Gojo.

15 Fingers Sukuna is not a challenge for Gojo. This is confirmed for sure.

Not saying Yuta beats full power Sukuna but 15 Fingers Sukuna. Too early for Sukuna to win against Yuta.
Same, I feel like Yuta can even give full-powered Sukuna a fight. Like not an on-par fight but a good one anyway,

Seth

โ€Ž
Same, I feel like Yuta can even give full-powered Sukuna a fight. Like not an on-par fight but a good one anyway,
Rika chan the real big bad curse.

Sukuna fanboys on damage control because Yuta didn't said like Gojo that he would rekt Sukuna.

Yuuji said he believes in Yuta. One of the strongest words in Manga.

More sinister aura than Gojo.

NAH NHA

SUCKUNA STRONGER CUZ I SAID SO.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
The chapter is okay.

But again, why dont you just show us Nobara please Gege??!!! :catsweat:
Yuta > 15 fingers Sukuna? i think it will be extreme diffs win for both of them. So its Yuta >= Sukuna.

Maki short hair kinda hot, but again Gege artystle kinda meh so i hope the anime will make short-haired Maki looks little bit better.

Now come to the big question, why Six Eyes (Gojo's clan) related to Tengen because of Tsukumo's panel?

Now i wonder if Tengen is so old and maybe he witness the glory days of Six Eyes clan (i mean the very first person of six eyes clan), and the glory days of 3 big jujutsu great family. @Akai2 @RayanOO @Kromage911 @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Seth

โ€Ž
The chapter is okay.

But again, why dont you just show us Nobara please Gege??!!! :catsweat:
Yuta > 15 fingers Sukuna? i think it will be extreme diffs win for both of them. So its Yuta >= Sukuna.

Maki short hair kinda hot, but again Gege artystle kinda meh so i hope the anime will make short-haired Maki looks little bit better.

Now come to the big question, why Six Eyes (Gojo's clan) related to Tengen because of Tsukumo's panel?

Now i wonder if Tengen is so old and maybe he witness the glory days of Six Eyes clan (i mean the very first person of six eyes clan), and the glory days of 3 big jujutsu great family. @Akai2 @RayanOO @Kromage911 @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @GrandmasterChef Zonji
Interesting take.

Gojo's clan is related to one of the vengeful spirits of Japan, right?

Seth

โ€Ž
yes and to make it simple, Tengen might already live when OG Noritoshi Kamo is still alive too.
I thought the other way around.

What if Tengen is some sort of alien that came to earth and incarnated/make himself look like a human? That would explain why Heian Era happened and shit.

We would find out how Cursed Energy was created on earth and shit.