Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 145 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I just want to say I love Gege's author comment. "It's absolutely not because I was too lazy to design the inside of the Tomb of the Star". Gege sometimes goes full Togashi and just gives us text with white backgrounds. I can see chapters like this annoying so many people.

Edit: Also, fuck Tengen's design. I can't stand it at all. The way the head keeps changing shape really messes with me. The fact that this is such an integral character, and he looks so stupid upsets me. Gege, I'm sorry, you can't expect me to take that seriously.

I'm a little confused by the situation of this Hana girl... Kenjaku said that he made cursed objects with the remains of sorcerers he made pacts with(took contro the body) in the past, so he could eventually give them to these people who they have the right body, but they donโ€™t have CT, like Megumiโ€™s sister, so they could have CT, right? So is she one of those people or is she really 1000 years ago?

I'm a little confused by the situation of this Hana girl... Kenjaku said that he made cursed objects with the remains of sorcerers he made pacts with(took contro the body) in the past, so he could eventually give them to these people who they have the right body, but they donโ€™t have CT, like Megumiโ€™s sister, so they could have CT, right? So is she one of those people or is she really 1000 years ago?
This is a good point actually. She could be a vessel and that's why. The same way that Choso is 150 years old, and he was basically possessing some guy. Kenjaku did say that he had several people ingest cursed objects, and he broke all the seals.

Great chapter, more background story of Kenjaku. We still dont know much about Sukuna and how he is connected with Kenjaku.

Next few chapters will be focused on getting 100 points and saving Megumi's sister. I think they split into two teams. The second team can go after the girl that Tengen mentioned, maybe to try and convince her to release the seal on prison realm (which will likely lead to reveal of conditions under which her technique works). Either way, they have to get Prison realm, or work with that angel power girl, to get Gojo free. Gojo is their only hope.

We still have no information about the traitor. Yuki can be that person.

Perhaps, Tengen is overestimating Kenjaku, so Yuki will help Kenjaku to find Tengen. She said I need to talk more with Tengen. Tengen also knows that Gojo is their only hope. Maybe I am over analyzing it, but Tengen seperated Yuki from others on purpose, because if he needs a guard, it has to be the strongest person (Yuta). Kenjaku can wipe the floor with both Choso and Yuki. Either way, it is hype.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
That was a lot to digest at once lol

It seems that everything is setting up for a final arc. Joining the game to setup a new rule and save Tsumiki, getting Hana to free Gojo, and beating Kenjaku.

It'll probably be a giant saga given everything that needs to be covered.

But there's one thing y'all should remember from this chapter :goyea:

Great chapter, more background story of Kenjaku. We still dont know much about Sukuna and how he is connected with Kenjaku.

Next few chapters will be focused on getting 100 points and saving Megumi's sister. I think they split into two teams. The second team can go after the girl that Tengen mentioned, maybe to try and convince her to release the seal on prison realm (which will likely lead to reveal of conditions under which her technique works). Either way, they have to get Prison realm, or work with that angel power girl, to get Gojo free. Gojo is their only hope.

We still have no information about the traitor. Yuki can be that person.

Perhaps, Tengen is overestimating Kenjaku, so Yuki will help Kenjaku to find Tengen. She said I need to talk more with Tengen. Tengen also knows that Gojo is their only hope. Maybe I am over analyzing it, but Tengen seperated Yuki from others on purpose, because if he needs a guard, it has to be the strongest person (Yuta). Kenjaku can wipe the floor with both Choso and Yuki. Either way, it is hype.
If Yukiโ€™s goal is really to wipe out the curse system then I donโ€™t really believe this is possible, since Kenjakuโ€™s plan really takes the other road, but I cannot disagree with you that Yuki isnโ€™t fully trustworthy yet.

Tengen was the โ€œpersonโ€ who could explain the situation and at least give instructions, so I understand that she wanted to meet him fast, but after that what is there more to talk? Maybe they have some sort of past, Tengen pointed out he met her before, but is itโ€™s not that then what?...

What made her character fishy was that encounter she had with Geto, it looked like Suguru was still trying the best to not loose control and she basically said โ€œActually, this might workโ€, assuming the voice of โ€œwhy not? How bad could it be?โ€... if Im not mistaken she even mentioned on that chapter she wanted to meet Gojo, on chapter 144 she said โ€œNow the six eyes are sealed I thought I could speak with him...โ€ giving me the idea she wanted to do that before but couldnโ€™t because of Gojo, and if Kenjaku is in cahoots with one of the higher ups, he could also be with Yuki, si he could double cross the higher up and gain info on Yuji and co, itโ€™s possible...

So far I can most certainly say she has some type of past involving Tengen, not 100% sure she could be plotting something with Kenjaku because of her supposedly goals, but she is fishy :zorothink::zorothink: