Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 146 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- There is a strategy meeting.
- Shoko said that removal of the Cursed Technique from a player may kill the player.

- Apparently Okkotsu and Itadori make some kind of promise.
- Hakari makes his appearance, everyone is with him.
- Yuta : he could be stronger than me.
- Maki talks about Fushiguro as the head of the family and also about not owning the armory.
- A new character appears, he is 35 years old and he is a comedian ?
- Apparently his name is Kendo Kobayashi.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gojo hyped Hakari and yuta clearly told us now that Hakari is stronger. So Hakari is the stronger now
Here Yuta seems to say he could be stronger, so nothing 100% sure. And Yuta seems to be quite modest. The guy is not full of himself.

And I talked about that moment where Gojo hyped Yuta a bit. And Yuta was thought to be the MC before Yuji creation and even had a prequel for his introduction.

Gege said it was to create tension, but like Yuta and Hakari are both monsters.
They are strong but not Gojo like yet. And I think the stakes and powers will rise soon so they will need powerful allies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess special grade is more like a gauge of a sorceror's potential and not their level exactly. Yuta is still improving at an insane rate. IIRC Gojo and Geto were given special grade status way back in their 2nd years. Gojo back then had no domain expansion, no Murasaki, no RCT and he couldn't use neutral limitless constantly as well. Then again, it still doesn't make perfect sense and it all might just be Yuta being respectful towards a senpai.