Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 147 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"They hold hands together. Yaga definitely could feel the warmth of Panda's hand."
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 147 Title: "Even Panda".
- Masamichi Yaga got executed by Gakuganji in the end of the chapter.
- The reason he was executed is for creating "Panda"
- You can create a panda by gathering 3 souls that will stimulate each other and created a new soul.

Q: Can Panda survive if Yaga is dead?
A: Panda will be fine.
Actually, in a way, Yaga is dead (executed) because of Panda.
Yaga was executed because (they think) his Cursed Technique is very dangerous, since it can mass produce many cursed puppets.

- The entire Chapter is about Yaga and Panda
- The First Page is Yaga holding young Panda's hand.
- Panda starts crying at the end of the Chapter after seeing Yaga get killed by Gakuganji.
- Panda arrives too late, only to find out that Yaga is already dead.
- At the end of the chapter, Panda Picks up Yaga's Body and starts crying at the end.
- Yaga's Last words: "It’s a curse, Principal Gakuganji. A curse from me to you."

- Kusakabe freeing Panda, who was imprisoned.
- He asks Panda to not tell anyone he's doing that, but he also has a debt to Yaga, so he is trying to pay Yaga's back for helping him out.

Spoilers will be updated later

Last edited:
Damn R.I.P to Yaga man. I wish we could have seen more, but I still really liked that character. The Fallout of Shibuya changed everything. I'm not happy about the 2 week break, but I'm sure Gege just needs his rest. Also, I'm surprised that JJK hasn't gotten any covers or even color pages in a couple months. With how much more popular the series got because of the anime, I expected more promotion.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Oblivion
Imma leave it here in case Gege thought about something like this.

Crackpot theory. Panda is not sad and shit because they executed doll Yaga, not the real one.

Basically, Yaga prepared a doll that looks like him and since it is his cursed energy they couldn't say if they killed real Yaga or a doll.

Probably not happening but I will leave it here.

- Masamichi Yaga got executed by Gakuganji in the end of the chapter.
- The reason he was executed is for creating "Panda"
- You can create a panda by gathering 3 souls that will stimulate each other and created a new soul.

Q: Can Panda survive if Yaga is dead?
A: Panda will be fine.
Actually, in a way, Yaga is dead (executed) because of Panda.
Yaga was executed because (they think) his Cursed Technique is very dangerous, since it can mass produce many cursed puppets.

Spoilers will be updated later
I know the reason why.
This rockstar elder got weak jutsu.
So he want to kill every jutsu user with good potential.
Weakling elder :lusalty:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- The entire Chapter is about Yaga and Panda
- The First Page is Yaga holding young Panda's hand.
- Panda starts crying at the end of the Chapter after seeing Yaga get killed by Gakuganji.
- Panda arrives too late, only to find out that Yaga is already dead.

Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

- At the end of the chapter, Panda Picks up Yaga's Body and starts crying at the end.

Last edited: