• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 150
Title: Perfect Preparation, Part 3
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:
Jinichi was fucking disappointing. Good thing I had already kept my expectations low for him. And for the ones underestimating Naoya just because he lost to Choso, don't. Choso is pretty fucking strong in his own right. Of course, that is not to say that Naoya can do shit to Maki, lmao. But I don't think it'll be a low-diff fight. Low-mid?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Maki new durability is insane : she neg diffed powerful blows like the two hands or the big fists of Jinichi without any bruises

And for the ones underestimating Naoya just because he lost to Choso, don't. Choso is pretty fucking strong in his own right
and if Choso won, in CQC Naoya was ahead of him even when Choso used blood doping

Naoya is strong

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Toji GOAT

Those few pages which are basically sketches lmao threw me off. They are gonna look great in the volume version when it's fixed.

I am actually very excited for what's next. Naoya seems cocky, even more than normally. I think he might have something up his sleeve. Maybe he tries to trick Maki, or psychologically attack her by bringing up the past or talking about Mai, so he can throw her off her game.

Can't wait to see what's next.

And it seems since Naoya is the head of Hei he's stronger than Jinichi. So it goes like Naobito>=<=Naoya>Ogi/Jinichi.​

Naoya is way too cocky. He has to have something up his sleeve. I can see this at least being a fight. Itโ€™s insane how strong Maki is right now. I am a little disappointed in Jinichi but whatever.

Iโ€™ve really enjoyed this little mini arc. Iโ€™m sure some people want to get to the Culling Game but I wouldnโ€™t mind a few more chapters showing the secondary characters. Like if we could get like 2 or 3 chapters focused on Inumaki, Iโ€™d like that.

I liked Jinichi design so Im a bit disappointed in how quickly he got offed. Not even an explanation on his CT lol

Maki alluring to Mai as her heart is pretty heavy. Wished she could of expressed that to her when she was alive...

D

Dragomir

I gotta say, one-eyed Maki with short hair and the burn scars she received from the Dagon fight is a really cool-looking character design. It's a great aesthetic for her character.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I gotta say, one-eyed Maki with short hair and the burn scars she received from the Dagon fight is a really cool-looking character design. It's a great aesthetic for her character.
Is that a fanart?

Because I gotta say I prefer the og one