Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 153 - Underground Fight Club

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yeah but Hakari got suspended from school for beating up some upper level guy lol. They wouldn't wanna pass him into the next level when's he acting like that.
i mean gojo would atleast consider him a special grade level fighter if that happens. let's see though we're in for a ride! XD.

the chart seems really interesting but i think that the fact that yuta and todo both have a 10 on their excorcist power ( i think it translates as jujutsu abilities) makes me think that the scale maxed out at 10. as in if the scale was upto 50 - todo will still have 10 but yuta (being a special grade) will be at the 40s maybe (im spitballing here but you get the point).

also todo goddammnnn , 9 in physicals, 10 in class studies and 10 in jujutsu abilities - the crazy ass motherfucker is putting in the grind lmao
Post automatically merged:

From what Gege said about Hakari he needs prep time.
where did gege say this btw? afaik only utahime has a cursed technique which needs prep time

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
where did gege say this btw? afaik only utahime has a cursed technique which needs prep time
I don't remember if it was stated exactly what I said. @Light D Lamperouge should have links for interviews.

Gege said that Hakari's ability has something to do with Gambling or scaling.

Seth

โ€Ž
yeah i remember reading about hakari's ability. but that wasnt directly from gege but more from the fanbase speculating based on the kanjis used in hakari's name.
Even tho Gambling ability smells like prep time/long term ability.

For example. If Yuta or Yuuji jumped him in the alley or shit. He should not be able to react in time?

We will see. I don't think it's this bad but I assume he needs prep time.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't remember if it was stated exactly what I said. @Light D Lamperouge should have links for interviews.

I am on phone now. Will check later.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Even tho Gambling ability smells like prep time/long term ability.

For example. If Yuta or Yuuji jumped him in the alley or shit. He should not be able to react in time?

We will see. I don't think it's this bad but I assume he needs prep time.
no the speculation from the japanese fandom about the gambling aspect was more like kite's crazy slots from hxh. like depending on his luck his abilities will get a boost or a nerf. that is what i remember reading about.

but yeah let's see. :steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Fucking Kirara with star ability.

Telling you right now.

He is strong and stronger with Kirara around.
yeah you are mostly spot on with that. since stars are often used in astrology , maybe she has some sort of precognition? like future sight maybe? XD

Seth

โ€Ž
yeah you are mostly spot on with that. since stars are often used in astrology , maybe she has some sort of precognition? like future sight maybe? XD
Fortune telling, luck. With a huge emphasis on luck since Hakari is a gambler.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

I can't remember. I think it was more a theory or something like that.