๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Amazing set-up chapter. Hakari shapes up to be interesting although I'm not sold on him. I think he is strong as long as he have preparation time for his technique and Kirara around.

Oh, one more thing.
add me to the taglist pls

Kirara's a man??

Interesting set-up chapter.

Curious what role Hakari will play in the story.
I did.

Tell me it ain't so. I've yet to read it :josad:
Nice chapter. Really interested in both the new characters.

I thought the same but I read somewhere that that's just a confusing translation and that Megumi is actually referring to Hakari only.
yeah it is pretty ambiguous whether megumi is asking about the gender of hakari or kirara to panda. or is there another third year that we dont know of? its so confusing lol.
KIRARA IS NOT A MAN.

THE DIALOGUE:
Kirara?
( switch of the dialogue )
The other third year ( another character not Kirara ) is a boy, right?
Yeah, a boy.

We have another 3rd-year student yet to debut to keep the theme of 3 students per year going!

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Amazing set-up chapter. Hakari shapes up to be interesting although I'm not sold on him. I think he is strong as long as he have preparation time for his technique and Kirara around.

Oh, one more thing.

KIRARA IS NOT A MAN.

THE DIALOGUE:
Kirara?
Yeah, a boy.

We have another 3rd-year student yet to debut to keep the theme of 3 students per year going!
:finally: wonder what kind of personality he's going to have.

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope that Hakari didn't spend all his time just gambling. Would be cool if he's revealed to making progress in finding Gojo or something like that. Not gonna lie. If he is just gambling there and doesn't give a fuck about anyone it's a bit boring troupe.

You know this troupe in the manga where there is a super-strong character but he is not doing anything because why not and the main cast tries to get him on a raid:seriously:

JJK set-up chapters are usually fun for me to read, and this one is no exception. I love Megumi. His technique is so cool, him zipping around through shadows is hype. Panda is also a definite highlight. I'm not even gonna touch on the stuff regarding Kirara's gender, because the discord was in chaos after that leak dropped, and I don't feel like going through all that again.

That being said, Kirara technique seems really cool. I'm curious how this can be used offensively, if it even can be, cause it's good for keeping people at bay, but in a real fight this would just be more of a hindrance.

I'm also really excited for this Hakari & Yuji interaction. They mention it at the beginning of the chapter, but Yuji's just a really friendly, open person. He's not really gonna try to manipulate or lie to Hakari, so I'm curious how that conversation is gonna go. I'm also curious what Hakari is gonna think of this whole situation. Good chapter, I'm glad we're not wasting time.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I hope that Hakari didn't spend all his time just gambling. Would be cool if he's revealed to making progress in finding Gojo or something like that. Not gonna lie. If he is just gambling there and doesn't give a fuck about anyone it's a bit boring troupe.
i think he's been inspired by tyler durden. so much fight club references. he probably doesnt give a fuck about the world and just wants to make money to survive.

i think they might convince him to help but in exchange yuji and megumi might agree to fight at the club in fixed matches so that hakari can make money off of those.
Post automatically merged:

Kirara?
Yeah, a boy.

I really hope so but even the japanese fandom is confused about this part lol, about the person who megumi and panda are talking about XD

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
The thing I want to find out the most is about Hakari and Gojo's relationship.

Are they cool with each other. Did Gojo only praise him for his potential? Do Hakari even care?

Post automatically merged:

(I donโ€™t think Hakari need preparation time nor kirara. He is probably that strong But his CT Boost him up being stronger then yuta .

I will say Hakari CT is probably the most the broken Power In JJK (am guessing ) but his CT puts him in danger. Maybe life or death situation or if he fucks Up his CT makes him weaker and if he donโ€™t then it makes him stronger . Without his Ct I believe he is incredibly strong . Guess we shall wait to see if am right )