Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Jujutsu Kaisen cover page featured Yuji, Todo, Nishimiya, Choso, Gojo, and Tengen.
- Fushiguro and Panda infiltrate the gambling place and meets Kirara and a fight happen.
- Yuji meets Hakari.
- Kirara's Cursed Technique revealed, tt's a Magnetism
- She can mark her opponents with + & - signs
- Because to that she can Repel or Attract that person towards her
- Hakari doesn't seem to be aware of Yuji being undercover, and he's basically looking for more ways to earn money.

Spoilers will be updated later.

@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Cray Cray @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Zoroe @Zowo @notAfanboy @MonsterKaido @Arara @LuffyMazino @Seth etc

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wujutsu Waisen!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Kirara's ability.

@Bango🍅 apparently Yuuji only approaches Hakari by the end of the chapter. So you can change the description to "Yuuji goes to meet Hakari" I think.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gege dont drag things, this Hakari thing will be solved in 2-3 chapters, there will be more significant developments in this chapter as well

Lets goooo :funky:
True.

One Piece post time skip is so fucking bad that I think I wouldn't make a stretch if I say that 1 chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen is worth more than 10 chapters of One Piece.

If Oda wrote Jujutsu Kaisen the Gambling Club and Hakari shit would be expanded to be about 50 chapters.

True.

One Piece post time skip is so fucking bad that I think I wouldn't make a stretch if I say that 1 chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen is worth more than 10 chapters.

If Oda wrote Jujutsu Kaisen the Gambling Club and Hakari shit would be expanded to be about 50 chapters.
Aaahh, I avoid ranting about OP pace.

If Oda was writing JJK:

1) Journey of Yuta and Yuji to fighting club
2) Extensive fights with curses on the way
3) Sneaking around fight club and gathering information
4) Guards and their back stories
5) 2-3 fights in the fight club to hype up the fake tension and how bad and merciless fighters are in this club and how Yuji needs to change his fighting style and adjust to the club's rules.
6) Yuta fighting the gaurds and flashback to him talking to Panda to come for their aid.
7) Panda infiltrating the club and making adjustments so that he can fight Yuji
8) Yuji entering to fight just to find out it is Panda, and he takes a sigh of relief.
9) We finally see Hakari and Kirara in a SHADOW
10) Panda vs Yuji takes 2-3 chapters with tid bits of guards and exploring the fight club and how Hakari have connections with underworld and mafia.

11) I can write an ARC and name it "Fight Club".

Lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@ConquistadoR

What do you think about Gojo's current mental state? I think he is planning his next moves after he gets freed. I think he believes in his students enough.

But I also believe that he will lose his shit after he hears what happened to everyone and Yaga. I think this will be the last moment he considered that killing higher-ups is not the way.

I hope we get to see him whaling on them.

@ConquistadoR

What do you think about Gojo's current mental state? I think he is planning his next moves after he gets freed. I think he believes in his students enough.

But I also believe that he will lose his shit after he hears what happened to everyone and Yaga. I think this will be the last moment he considered that killing higher-ups is not the way.

It will be Maki 2.0. It is equivalent to suicide for them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR

oh yeah. he's gonna be real mad once he comes out. i dont think they'll manage to free gojo till like the end of all this. when he comes out, i want the students to have dealt with the higher ups already. like how gojo wanted.

@ConquistadoR

Berserk Gojo please :finally: