Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Spoilers Thread

Sparkling Star.
Panda and Megumi figured out Kirara’s technique (Insterstellar Flight・The Southern Cross) and was able to defeat her.
Yuji and Hakari don’t appear even in 1 panel.

Kirara’s technique is “Interstellar Flight”, a love Rendezvous

Translation
Megumi: Panda senpai!! How are the “Rabbit Escape”.
Panda: They are cute, after me.
Megumi (angry): I’m asking you to check which (of the rabbits) are attracted and which are not.

Spoilers will be updated later
@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Zoroe @Zowo @notAfanboy @MonsterKaido @Arara @LuffyMazino @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterZoro @mugiwalaw

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Sparkling Star.
Panda and Megumi figured out Kirara’s technique (Insterstellar Flight・The Southern Cross) and was able to defeat her.

Translation
Megumi (angry): I’m asking you to check which (of the rabbits) are attracted and which are not.

@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Zoroe @Zowo @notAfanboy @MonsterKaido @Arara @LuffyMazino @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterZoro
Thanks Arara but the tag doesn't work.
@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Cray Cray @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Zoroe @Zowo @notAfanboy @MonsterKaido @Arara @LuffyMazino @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea

Sparkling Star.

Translation

@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Zoroe @Zowo @notAfanboy @MonsterKaido @Arara @LuffyMazino @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterZoro @mugiwalaw
More spoilers

Interstellar Flight technique:
Kirara marks a number from 1 to 5.
Someone marked with a number (say 3) can only touch those marked with the neighborhood number (2 or 4).
Actually, number 1 to 5 are name of stars.
The contents of the chapter are mostly about Megumi guesses Kirara’s CT or Kirara explains about the CT in their heart.
The chapter ends with Kirara defeated.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
More spoilers

Interstellar Flight technique:
Kirara marks a number from 1 to 5.
Someone marked with a number (say 3) can only touch those marked with the neighborhood number (2 or 4).
Actually, number 1 to 5 are name of stars.
The contents of the chapter are mostly about Megumi guesses Kirara’s CT or Kirara explains about the CT in their heart.
The chapter ends with Kirara defeated.
all of the Kirara CT Technique explained and we only find out Kirara got defeated :hapnoel:

Kirara's technique is interesting, but it doesn't seem very powerful. Like it doesn't do any damage, and it seems to cap at 5. It also doesn't seem to stop projectiles, so if your opponent has a gun or some ranged attack, there isn't anything this technique can do to stop it. Kirara's probably like a Grade 2 sorcerer, if not Grade 3, with this technique. Unless there's more in this chapter that hasn't dropped yet.

Megumi chapter, sign me up! :steef:

Didnt think the fight would end this quick, against a third year, but if Megumi potential is suppose to be on Gojo level then seems about right.

Megumi has one of the biggest IQs in this series (rivaled by Todo). The way he figures this out is so good. This technique is really weird. It’s not crazy strong, but it’s a good support ability, especially if your opponent has no knowledge of constellations.

Edit: actually looking back, Megumi’s been goated pretty much this entire mini arc.