๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Good chap ! I like the judiciary system and Higuruma perspective. I canโ€™t wait to know what he can do with that hammer and that weird spirit !

Maybe Iโ€™m asking too much but he hope he turns out to be a Nanami 2.0 :neesama:

Itโ€™s one of JJk strength to have those kind of characters

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hakari is going to fight Higuruma in the Culling Game.

All the newly introduced characters bear some resemblance to characters we know already.
There's actually a theory going around that Kashimo is related to Gojo. Though it's a bit iffy, seeing as Kashimo might have a different CT.

And there's a theory going around that Kenjaku actually planned everything out with Yuji and Yuji eating Sukuna's finger wasn't by accident.

Credits for these go to Kyle Anime Scouter on Twitter.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
no Maki on the cover

and Nobara is still MIA. Akutami might have a legit hate boner against women :'(
Well Naoya was like the main character of volume 17 so it makes sense for him to be on the cover.

But I also read another theory about the possible deaths of Nobara and Miwa too.
It says that everyone who got eliminated from the Kyoto Goodwill event wound up dead. And died in a similar way to how they got eliminated in the event.

Well Naoya was like the main character of volume 17 so it makes sense for him to be on the cover.

But I also read another theory about the possible deaths of Nobara and Miwa too.
It says that everyone who got eliminated from the Kyoto Goodwill event wound up dead. And died in a similar way to how they got eliminated in the event.
i mean it was maki that managed to kill naoya, she did so much the past few months and tbh i felt like it was good enough for her to get a cover but if she couldn't get one now she might not ever get one for a very long time

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i mean it was maki that managed to kill naoya, she did so much the past few months and tbh i felt like it was good enough for her to get a cover but if she couldn't get one now she might not ever get one for a very long time
Maki's mother killed Naoya.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
he was gonna succumb to the injuries dealt by Maki regardless, her mother just made the death happen sooner
We don't know that. If he has RCT he could have healed himself. It's fact that Maki's mom killed him.

unless Akutami has something even bigger for Maki in the future, this is basically the mangaka sticking a middle finger to the JJK community
Why would this be a mangaka sticking the middle finger to the community?

Volume 16's was also a spoiler so that reasoning is just a copout
How was it a spoiler? We knew Geto wasn't Geto since the chapter in which Gojo was sealed. If you mean the pregnant woman pose, but that's only known to a small small percentage of people, and doesn't really point at much. Having Maki on the cover, Maki as she is now, would have been a gigantic spoiler.

I tagged @Bango๐Ÿ… on that day, usually he is tha one who post JJK spoilers, perhaps he was busy.
Aye. I had no idea lol.