Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 160 - Colony

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
(no poll Tris ? Iโ€™m disappointedโ€ฆ)
I forgot... I'd ask you to make a poll, but I'm not sure if you have the power to do that. :yearight:

I wish panda will get proper improvement and didnt burden hakari since he is just a physical fighter . I just hope to see sukuna and gojo soon. I miss their action already. Sukuna annihilating the culling game is what i really want to see happening . Culling game hype

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wish panda will get proper improvement and didnt burden hakari since he is just a physical fighter . I just hope to see sukuna and gojo soon. I miss their action already. Sukuna annihilating the culling game is what i really want to see happening . Culling game hype
We might get to see the final core.

Maybe Hakari somehow repairs it with his CT. Hakari's CT seem to get along with tech. Panda's core are partially tech if I'm not mistaken.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Kenjaku>>>Sukuna.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Naahhh Sukuna would look down on Kenjaku..
Kenjaku is a much better villain than Sukuna, that's what I meant.

.though i wonder if they know each other... they're both 1000+ years old right?
They appear to know each other. Yeah they are. Kenjaku appears to know Sukuna and the Heian era quite a lot, and seems to be involved with literally everything and everyone.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Kenjaku is a much better villain than Sukuna, that's what I meant.
Yea i was saying that as well xD Kenjaku wants humanity to "evolve" ( now ofc he's definetly not using ethical measures xD ), while Sukuna is pure evil, he just wants to wreak havoc!

They appear to know each other. Yeah they are. Kenjaku appears to know Sukuna and the Heian era quite a lot, and seems to be involved with literally everything and everyone.
Can't wait for them to met! I donder if they'll clash in the culling game, i've seen this has a lot of speculation....

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Can't wait for them to met! I donder if they'll clash in the culling game, i've seen this has a lot of speculation....
Kenjaku's gonna slap him around if they do :shocking:

Fr now, we'll see. Kenjaku has a grand plan, and surely has means of stopping Sukuna.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yea i can see him giving Sukuna trouble at first.....he's definetly the guy who thinks twice before going against the King of Curses!
Now to get back to what I was saying.

Kenjaku>>>Sukuna.