Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah, this arc is gonna get crazy. I like how we spent multiple chapters going over the rules, only to get immediately blindsided by something that wasn't even listed.

These guys Yuji are fighting seem like fodder, but I will say I love the Rocket Hair. That's right on the level of being really stupid, but also kinda badass.

Megumi is gonna be the MVP of this arc guaranteed. That last line about not being afraid to earn 100 points himself is raw.

Decent chapter. This arc is about to pop off.

Culling game will be > Shibuya

Also, I don't remember how Kenjaku revived all these sorcerers from the past and at this point, I'm too scared to ask. Like, is there a realm where these spirits resided and did he contact them there? I don't know, lol.

Last edited:
Also, I don't remember how Kenjaku revived all these sorcerers from the past and at this point, I'm too scared to ask. Like, is there a realm where these spirits resided and did he contact them there? I don't know, lol.
Apparently, it's a similar situation to Sukuna & Choso where their soul, spirit, or something was turned into a cursed object and eaten by various people. At the end of Shibuya, Kenjaku broke the seals on those cursed objects and manifested those sorcerers. Unlike Yuji, who could control Sukuna, the others just got possessed.

Apparently, it's a similar situation to Sukuna & Choso where their soul, spirit, or something was turned into a cursed object and eaten by various people. At the end of Shibuya, Kenjaku broke the seals on those cursed objects and manifested those sorcerers. Unlike Yuji, who could control Sukuna, the others just got possessed.
Ohh... makes sense. So he marked them all before Shibuya. I have a few questions.
  • Can the vessels contain both cursed spirits and sorcerers?
  • I understand that there are people who became vessels but why is there an influx in the number of cursed spirits too. Like, low-level ones roaming all over Tokyo. Are all those humans too who ingested the cursed objects? Or something else?
It makes a lot more sense now that I'm rereading the last few chapters of Shibuya. I wonder what kind of marking was done on Tsumiki and if she's possessed.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ohh... makes sense. So he marked them all before Shibuya. I have a few questions.
  • Can the vessels contain both cursed spirits and sorcerers?
  • I understand that there are people who became vessels but why is there an influx in the number of cursed spirits too. Like, low-level ones roaming all over Tokyo. Are all those humans too who ingested the cursed objects? Or something else?
It makes a lot more sense now that I'm rereading the last few chapters of Shibuya. I wonder what kind of marking was done on Tsumiki and if she's possessed.

Can the vessels contain both cursed spirits and sorcerers
I mean Sukuna and Choso are technically cursed spirits, so I'd imagine there are others like them.

I understand that there are people who became vessels but why is there an influx in the number of cursed spirits too. Like, low-level ones roaming all over Tokyo. Are all those humans too who ingested the cursed objects? Or something else?
At the end of Shibuya, Kenjaku released a huge amount of curse spirits. We found out in the next chapter that there were 10 million running around Tokyo. I don't know if he's responsible for all of them, but the absence of Gojo and a lot of sorcerers being injured or dead probably brought a lot of curse spirits out of the shadows.

Remi is a perfect match for Fushiguro.:akaman:

Love the Fushiguro development. Glad he's willing to kill to save his sister. :christman:

Itadori my boy, you're being played.