Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 175 - Sendai Colony, Part 2

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Last edited:
Iโ€™m really excited to see what Uroโ€™s Sky manipulation does. Hopefully, her and Ryu last at least two chapters. Because I didnโ€™t care about Dhruv or Kuro, but these two I want to get some more information on.

Choreography is great as always. Despite getting taken out in one chapter, Kuro was pretty strong. If Yuta didnโ€™t have reverse curse technique, he would been fucked up. Like I donโ€™t think Yuji or Megumi (without domain expansion) could have beaten this thing.

The last few chapters have proven that claims of sorcerers being stronger in the Golden Age are in fact true.

Reggie was way more powerful than people expected, and the next two sorcerers Yuta is going up against will likely give him even more trouble than Kuroushi.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
The last few chapters have proven that claims of sorcerers being stronger in the Golden Age are in fact true.

Reggie was way more powerful than people expected, and the next two sorcerers Yuta is going up against will likely give him even more trouble than Kuroushi.
I think it's often like that in shonen

Past is always really strong, in the middle it's strong but less, and current times you have prodigies and geniuses that raise the bar above past.

Yeah past sorcerers seems quite strong on average but current age have Gojo, Geto, Yuki, Yuta, Hakari, Yuji, Megumi, Maki, Higuruma, Todo, Mei Mei, Comedian etc etc etc.

The new gen will be dope

Glad to see that Yuta didnโ€™t curbstomp and that he was forced to use RCT on Kuro, which for cursed spirits is basically a cheat code.

Just goes to show that Yuta canโ€™t just one-shot or blitz or curbstomp all of these CG players so easily. He is putting in the work and already broke a handicap he put for himself.

I have high hopes that Takako will push Yuta to use Rika in order to solidly beat her.