Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 183 - Tokyo No. 2 Colony, Part 3

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 183
Title: Tokyo No. 2 Colony, Part 3
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So it has two abilities

One is the pachicko and the other one the mangas narrative

The pachiko influence the mangas outcome if Hakkari hits higher score the story progess better and he is closer to the jackpot

The doors are the value the better color or metal they have the better result they get

Honestly, once you understand what Pachinko is this ability becomes much easier to understand. Gege just has a tendency to over complicate shit.

Iโ€™m mainly just wondering what the benefit is. Like he broke Charlesโ€™ staff at the end, so is it just a strength or cursed energy boost? The fact that the chapter doesnโ€™t tell us what the Jackpot does makes me think thereโ€™s more to this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Honestly, once you understand what Pachinko is this ability becomes much easier to understand. Gege just has a tendency to over complicate shit.

Iโ€™m mainly just wondering what the benefit is. Like he broke Charlesโ€™ staff at the end, so is it just a strength or cursed energy boost? The fact that the chapter doesnโ€™t tell us what the Jackpot does makes me think thereโ€™s more to this.
Itโ€™s just Hakari first little fight. He will soon fight a real deal and we will see what his jackpot really gives as a boost. But one think is that it will be OP

The benefit is that Hakari can increase the attack output the higher he scores

So it can be limitless maybe that's why Gojo hypes him to Yuta and his level

Hakari would be a pro gambler in the real word. Like how he fights. Reminds me of Knuckle from HxH. Love how domain expansion are so flexible. It's gives the user the freedom to pull anything out their ass, and not be considered an ass pull if it fits with the confines of the user ct. Great chapter

so the system is like slot machine + datinggame/manga simulator? when the three slot connected then an event will play if the event is like hakari predicted then he get a buff
maybe something like that? tbh its more simple to use pachinko only ability than use romcom event