Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Idk, just isn't clicking with me. I am not interested in seeing America, Russia, China, etc in manga as well lmao. Skippable. Give us the stuff we want. Angel's past, Sukuna's past, Kenjaku's past, Gojo, etc.

The only good part was Kenjaku flexing tbh.

Idk anymore. I've brought up earlier that Gege said he wanted to finish by 2023, but that was before the big break and stuff. If he sorta intends to finish around chapter 250, idk what he's planning. I just hope it won't be rushed and we don't get hit with an announcement like the one for Tokyo Revengers :josad:

It's been said by others but I also don't like the real life politics involved in the story. I'm not sure where Gege is going with that
I think Kenjaku's plan might be something like this, which would explain the politics:

- He informs various governments about CE and Sorcerers

- Tells all of them individually when the CG is happenening and to attack at that time

- They arrive in Japan in their thousands (multiple governments at the same time)

- Meanwhile Kenny attacks Tengen and absorbs him via Cursed Spirit Manipulation (as foretold by Tengen)

- Via Tengen's CT Kenny "widens" Tengen's barrier around the whole world

- The cursed energy leaking from people worldwide is used by Kenny in hopes of crrating an uber Curse

- that Curse is the bomb of the CG

- that Curse should have some OP technique

- With Cursed Spirit Manipulation and after the top dogs of the CG have weakened the curse, Kenny absorbs it

- that,s where he accomplishes his original goal

Idk, just isn't clicking with me. I am not interested in seeing America, Russia, China, etc in manga as well lmao. Skippable. Give us the stuff we want. Angel's past, Sukuna's past, Kenjaku's past, Gojo, etc.

The only good part was Kenjaku flexing tbh.

Idk anymore. I've brought up earlier that Gege said he wanted to finish by 2023, but that was before the big break and stuff. If he sorta intends to finish around chapter 250, idk what he's planning. I just hope it won't be rushed and we don't get hit with an announcement like the one for Tokyo Revengers :josad:
Set up chapters man. They will pop off soon enough. If he was rushing, then chapters like these wouldn't have even happened i think.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Set up chapters man. They will pop off soon enough. If he was rushing, then chapters like these wouldn't have even happened i think.
I am going off of his previous statement and generously added the full year to make it like 250 chapters.
Idk if Gege changed his mind, but if not and I am on the money, do you think it's possible to suitably end it in the next 50 chapters? By rushing I didn't mean that he would rush or something, just that there would be major parts left unexplored and unfulfilled. That's why I brought up TR as a reference. We were just hit with the announcement that it will end in 5 chapters.

I am going off of his previous statement and generously added the full year to make it like 250 chapters.
Idk if Gege changed his mind, but if not and I am on the money, do you think it's possible to suitably end it in the next 50 chapters? By rushing I didn't mean that he would rush or something, just that there would be major parts left unexplored and unfulfilled. That's why I brought up TR as a reference. We were just hit with the announcement that it will end in 5 chapters.
Mangaka are notoriously bad with chapter calculations lol. My hero mangaka said the exact same thing with 2022. And he just apologized for calculating wrong last chapter.

I could see it end in under 100 chapters tbh. Kenny's bomb, which seems to be getting countries like Us and china to attack Sorcerers, will soon explode in the coming chapters. Some fall out of that, Megumi and Yuji stuff, some Angel and Sukuna stuff and back story which would double as an explanation for Curses, jujutsu and sorcerers as a whole, Gojo getting unsealed, All out war, end. A lot of things are gonna be interconnected and resolved simultaneously.

Pretty sure that the "bomb" isn't just a whole bunch of American soldiers despite what Twitter says lmao. Ain't no way a bomb is gonna be a battalion that got neg-diffed by a SG curse.
He has also done this with China and other countries. I think he will give them all curse techniques forcefully. Can he do that? Or was that all Mahito?