Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 204: Blood and Oil, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I'm holding out hope for them surviving. Yuki will not be a straight up jobber for sure since she's a Special Grade. Amd Choso already had his shine so he's probably taking the back seat now that Yuki is there.

They did say Choso would get in her way, so it will not be a 2 vs 1
Let's see,but Kenjaku is barely fighting back.If he gets serirous i'm 100% sure they are toast.

Enjoyed the chapter. It was needed after the cringe we saw in Sakurajima colony.
Choso looked good, but he dont know the shounen law that Papa is always stronger.
Yuki jumped in at the right time, but I think Choso will get suicidal and keep on going all out against Kenjaku.
Hyped for Yuki vs Ken,
Somehow I agree with Nika that they can escape, because Ken is already too strong so Kenjaku merging with Tengen may make things more difficult.
Lets see what happens.

Enjoyed the chapter. It was needed after the cringe we saw in Sakurajima colony.
Choso looked good, but he dont know the shounen law that Papa is always stronger.
Yuki jumped in at the right time, but I think Choso will get suicidal and keep on going all out against Kenjaku.
Hyped for Yuki vs Ken,
Somehow I agree with Nika that they can escape, because Ken is already too strong so Kenjaku merging with Tengen may make things more difficult.
Lets see what happens.
Any thoughts on Kenjaku's second technique?