Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 206: Star and Oil 2

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Good fight

My only complaint is why Yuki punch and kicks suddenly don’t pack as much power. Kenjaku didn’t seem that bother by them compared to the first one. Yuki is punching and kicking with unilimited mass
Could be that she's off balance now (due to a mangled arm) so her attacks don't land as well as they used to
Or just that Kenjaku's attack on her took out a lot of juice from her

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Could be that she's off balance now (due to a mangled arm) so her attacks don't land as well as they used to
Or just that Kenjaku's attack on her took out a lot of juice from her
Yeah maybe, you can add the fact that now Kenjakunis likely guarding better against her attacks now he knows her powers. Also maybe Ken is healing all the time.
But her kicks and punch felt quite light compared to that

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Good fight

My only complaint is why Yuki punch and kicks suddenly don’t pack as much power. Kenjaku didn’t seem that bother by them compared to the first one. Yuki is punching and kicking with unilimited mass
you do realize shes at her limit thats why she doesnt have much CE to use her mass against kenjaku rn - thats why he expected her to heal herself first....

she literally just got fucked up in kenjakus domain, her entire right arm is completely broken, did you like even read the chapter?

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I like how Ken was cut off when he was talking about tengen, my theory is culling game was his idea to find the most ideal candidate to take over, I don’t think it was intended to be Yuki but a pick of the liter situation but kenjaku became unbound and became a much larger force than anticipated for kenjaku so he has to deal with him now and he will probably aim to take over Yuki as a last ditch effort.

would also love to see Todo come in and protect Yuki. that would be badass

Last edited: