Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 207: Star and Oil, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would be insane if we get a 2nd moment like the one from Shibuya. I don't say Geto is alive but Gojo noticed something weird despite Kenjaku inhabitating the body. As if some part of Geto's soul is alive.

Would be insane if we get a 2nd moment like the one from Shibuya. I don't say Geto is alive but Gojo noticed something weird despite Kenjaku inhabitating the body. As if some part of Geto's soul is alive.
Nah, that was just a nod to the what came first? The soul or the body question. The soul is the body, and vice versa.

Geto's body responded briefly to Gojo but it was more like the tail of a lizard squirming after it's been deattached from the body (this was Gege's answer from a databook or volume I don't remember clearly)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, that was just a nod to the what came first? The soul or the body question. The soul is the body, and vice versa.

Geto's body responded briefly to Gojo but it was more like the tail of a lizard squirming after it's been deattached from the body (this was Gege's answer from a databook or volume I don't remember clearly)
Okay then. I missed that somehow lol.

Well, we are getting closer to the Endgame of this arc.

I hope the finale of this arc is Gojo vs Sukuna and Yuta and co vs Kenjaku.

Okay then. I missed that somehow lol.

Well, we are getting closer to the Endgame of this arc.

I hope the finale of this arc is Gojo vs Sukuna and Yuta and co vs Kenjaku.
Definitely getting close to the end of the arc.

From here on out, Kenjaku only has Tengen left to "face", but that face off should be a formality for someone that has Cursed Spirit Manipulation.

I don't see another trap from Yuki and co being sprung so the next chapter might be half Kenny and half another location

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Definitely getting close to the end of the arc.

From here on out, Kenjaku only has Tengen left to "face", but that face off should be a formality for someone that has Cursed Spirit Manipulation.

I don't see another trap from Yuki and co being sprung so the next chapter might be half Kenny and half another location
I'm lowkey glad Yuki is this "weak". That shows the gap between Gojo and other Special Grades.

I'm also surprised by how weak was their mentality about defending Tengen. Like bro. I would genuinely tell Yuta or Hakari to come to Tengen's defense once they finish their colonies. Lol.

The disrespect to Kenjaku's abilities will cost them plenty. ( Unless Yuta and co are coming ).

Yuta vs Kenjaku will be poetic. + Gege hid Yuta's Domain Expansion from us. Maybe he saving for this.

I'm lowkey glad Yuki is this "weak". That shows the gap between Gojo and other Special Grades.

I'm also surprised by how weak was their mentality about defending Tengen. Like bro. I would genuinely tell Yuta or Hakari to come to Tengen's defense once they finish their colonies. Lol.

The disrespect to Kenjaku's abilities will cost them plenty. ( Unless Yuta and co are coming ).

Yuta vs Kenjaku will be poetic. + Gege hid Yuta's Domain Expansion from us. Maybe he saving for this.
I don't think thes disrespected him at all considering that he was a complete wildcard. They could've only prepared so much, and with Tengen telling Yuki to rely on him instead of her own Domain she got shafted (though she would have probably lost the Domain battle anyway).

However her CT leaves a lot to be desired considering how versatile other sorcerers are.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think thes disrespected him at all considering that he was a complete wildcard. They could've only prepared so much, and with Tengen telling Yuki to rely on him instead of her own Domain she got shafted (though she would have probably lost the Domain battle anyway).

However her CT leaves a lot to be desired considering how versatile other sorcerers are.
I'm surprised ( sorry for using the same term a lot but idgaf about looking for fancy words ) that no one from the Jujutsu higher-ups acts up. Like they should have some private army or private soldiers right?

Like the results of this battle are in their regards too lol. But it seems they are more manipulative rather than iron hand rulers.

I'm surprised ( sorry for using the same term a lot but idgaf about looking for fancy words ) that no one from the Jujutsu higher-ups acts up. Like they should have some private army or private soldiers right?

Like the results of this battle are in their regards too lol. But it seems they are more manipulative rather than iron hand rulers.
Iirc Gojo already said once that the Higher Ups basically sat on their asses this whole time, keeping up with their traditions and alienating anyone that doesn't fit in (Hakari and Kirara).

They could have prepared for sure by conscripting the three Clans' sorcerers, making Yaga create more Cursed Corpses etc. But they're cliche elites who dgaf so it checks out.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yuki /:

I wonder what Tengen was doing during this chapter.

kenjaku tanking a point blank headshot though pretty bonkers wasn’t expecting that one. hopefully my little theory of Todo coming in to aid and save Yuki happens.

just shows how crazy kenjakus reserves are to take so much damage in those exchanges even after Yuki healed with RCE and ended the 2on1 around mid diffs.

do we even think Yuta, Hikari or any of those guys can bear kenjaku?

Would be dope, that's what I think will happen. Like, Ken is weakened and loses control over Geto's body and Geto takes over for a minute or two. But I think it won't happen here, it has to be against Gojo himself.

About the chapter. A great fight. One of the best 1 vs 2 in JJK. Yuki has not done anything special. Contrarily, Choso dealt more damage than Yuki. And for that reason, I think this fight is not over yet.,