D

Dragomir

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
apparently, dont know if this is true, but the person in charge of the animation is 17 years old
For real?? That's amazing.

Btw did you get the tag? I just copied Drago's list and added you, but his didn't work at first.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Not gonna lie, I haven't watched the last 7-8 episodes yet, but had to watch this straight away since Mei Mei debut :steef:

She's voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi, same VA as Boa Hancock :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Fucking amazing episode.

Yoshihara goated. ( He did one of the best episodes for BC too so I know him well ).

Mappa goated. Yoshihara goated. Jujutsu Goated!

10/10.

D

Dragomir

That was a great episode! Really enjoyed watching all 3 of the fights in this one, especially Maki vs Mai. Their backstory was touching and it finally gave us some much needed background and context over these two sisters' relationship. Just going off of that broom girl's explanation, the Zenin clan are horrible with how they treat their family members. But nonetheless I'm interested in them and would like to see more of that whole story with Maki trying to become the head of the clan. Definitely curious to see how she accomplishes that when considering the likelihood that the clan will contain some top tier jujutsu sorcerors pulling off domain expansions and their cursed techniques.

Overall, a solid episode, animation was popping off as usual and I'm looking forward to seeing who this Mei Mei character is!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Another great episode yet again, Mappa never fail to deliver.:kidsmile:Maki vs Miwa was good. Some nice character development for Nobara. Maki's and Mai's backstory was intriguing with the way of how Zenin family viewed their family members whether they are sorcerers or not. When Mai shot that one bullet, the animation was top-notch.:akaman: And one of the best girl Mei Mei is here.:emohiyo:
She's voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi, same VA as Boa Hancock :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Good episode

The animation was even better than usual, the fights were smooth and nervous.

Maki is quite badass. She maybe stomped the two girls a little bit too easily. They didn't stand a chance against her.

This is a good episode but the only thing I can hold against it is that : it was a stomp party in favor of the good guys.

I wasn't really moved by the clan thing but it was not bad either.

Next week the voice guy, Megumi and Mahito are in da place, i think it will deliver

And Nobara > Maki still