Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Good Episode

Megumi domain expansion is a bit messy but hype. The fight was nice, Megumi showed some good moves, I kinda like the shadow powers. (don't really understand why the curse didn't finish Megumi when he fainted)

About Megumi philosophy and backstory, it was okay. I think we will explore it fully later. The Zenin clan etc.

The two curse bros are a bit weird the taller one with back issues looks like a Jojo character a mix between Ciocclata and a Pillar Man. The duo dynamic remind me Cioccolata and Secco.

The anime is so superior, it ain't even funny.

But 'twas a fun episode, maybe my biggest remark is Megumi suddenly being strong enough to defeat a special grade with an asspull domain expansion, when not too long ago he could do nothing to an even weaker one.

I guess that's simply how this series works :phoenixmarco:
Asspull? I disagree.

As Gojo established earlier on in the series, the power of a jujutsu sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent. Megumi is a prodigy that was blessed with the Zenin clan's cursed technique. He came into jujutsu tech as a 2nd grade sorcerer and caught the attention of the king of curses as soon as he fought him. It's been shoved down our throats so many times that he was born with a crap load of talent. Plus, his domain was incomplete and unrefined anyway, so its not that unrealistic.

The Megumi that encountered the cursed womb months ago can hardly be compared to Megumi in this episode. The dude went through a training arc with the 2nd years and then another one with Gojo who taught him how to release all of his untapped potential :P

Asspull? I disagree.

As Gojo established earlier on in the series, the power of a jujutsu sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent. Megumi is a prodigy that was blessed with the Zenin clan's cursed technique. He came into jujutsu tech as a 2nd grade sorcerer and caught the attention of the king of curses as soon as he fought him. It's been shoved down our throats so many times that he was born with a crap load of talent. Plus, his domain was incomplete and unrefined anyway, so its not that unrealistic.

The Megumi that encountered the cursed womb months ago can hardly be compared to Megumi in this episode. The dude went through a training arc with the 2nd years and then another one with Gojo who taught him how to release all of his untapped potential :P
Yeah, that's the problem. His training was eeeh not very substantial or difficult (by the looks of it in the anime). It seemed like the most it took for him to snap into better shape was some Gojo pep talk.

Both Megumi and Yuuji are pure talent. I personally don't find that very interesting, but each to their own.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The anime is so superior, it ain't even funny.
Eh sometimes yes, sometimes not lmao.

Like this part I prefer in the manga and not the anime.

Anime one

vs

Manga one and some fancolours

You can see the craziness on Megumi's face. I love it in the manga version.

The anime is great though, no complaints.

D

Dragomir

Yes, that is my #1 dislike. I thought that was just gonna be Yuuji, but now also Megumi? Also the plot is a bit clumsy so far, but I hope that changes.

I like the characters otherwise, but I want them to suffer a bit, ya know? :blobevil:
Aha, I think that's mainly due to us being anime-onlies so we're not yet exposed to their hardship and sufferings yet. Overall right now, everything is rather easygoing and there isn't much tension that has left me on the edge of my seat, eyes glued to the screen type of deal. But I suspect(and hope) that's all going to change as the story goes on.

I feel like we need to read the manga in order to find what we're looking for but man...I don't really want to do that. The anime has been too good for me to switch over. I have a feeling that this is one of those series where the anime is better than the manga.