[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the town assassins have no trust in the person giving them their commands this would not be of any help. We hoped that Mr. Reloaded would flip scum, as he didn´t, players were already questioning the motives of the assassin´s commander.
...Who the fuck cares what they think lmao

It wasn't even your call, it's what everyone wanted, and he was PoE anyway. Your claim basically ensures this whole thing going forward is a wash. You/we will never shoot scum now, that's blatantly consequential.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @MonochromeYoru
4. @Ultra
5. @ConquistadoR
6. @Kiku
7. @hime
@Reborn
9. @Joygirl
10. @Midnight Delight
11. @Naomi
12. @Mr. Reloaded
13. @Alwaysmind
14. @Destroya
15. @Psylocke
16. @MitchMatch
17. @KWEH
18. @Orwellian
19. @Dr_Professor83
20. @MangoSenpai
21. @Underworld Broker
22. @NikaInParis
23. @Flower
24. @Michelle
25. @Grammaton
26. @Neeko

no one else say psychic's name.

we can use this as a second cop.

town leader can continuously protect psychic.

easy.
Uh, what? What do you mean "second cop"?

First and foremost - this mechanic is not alignment locked. This is made explicit in the role. If the person sending the orders is potentially not trustworthy, nor the other players involved, a good way to ensure this mechanic is used for its intended purpose is to crowdsource the vig kill.

Scum can't roleblock this mechanic (presumably) because there are multiple assassins - so the likely scenario of a kill failing is some sort o protection likely afforded to scum. If telegraphing the kill makes it more likely to fail then it beats having to guess between did the assassins randomly decide to abstain when presented with whoever the head feels like killing

say you pick an assassin target and then the scum leader includes protection on that assassin target so they won't die from the assassin.

say that person is still town but it's why to make them look scum to the masses.

do you not see the flaws that could arise from crowdsourcing the vig?

or a busdriver.

or a bunch of things.

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @MonochromeYoru
4. @Ultra
5. @ConquistadoR
6. @Kiku
7. @hime
@Reborn
9. @Joygirl
10. @Midnight Delight
11. @Naomi
12. @Mr. Reloaded
13. @Alwaysmind
14. @Destroya
15. @Psylocke
16. @MitchMatch
17. @KWEH
18. @Orwellian
19. @Dr_Professor83
20. @MangoSenpai
21. @Underworld Broker
22. @NikaInParis
23. @Flower
24. @Michelle
25. @Grammaton
26. @Neeko

easy.
Two questions:
Is Psychic Psylocke?

And what is a cop?

J

Joygirl1

...Who the fuck cares what they think lmao

It wasn't even your call, it's what everyone wanted, and he was PoE anyway. Your claim basically ensures this whole thing going forward is a wash. You/we will never shoot scum now, that's blatantly consequential.
This coming from a dude who thought it was such a great idea to claim his assassin role without any urgency on day one! With an assassin like you we may be screwed anyway.

I’m watcher, watch midnight last night, no one visited him. Thought mafia might kill him because he had info. But guess not. Was going to watch Ultra but he was protected.

Anyway, I think Prof, Ratchet and hime have team equity, prob all scum.

Broki’s claim is as weak as hime’s so I think they’re both scums here.

Suprised Reloaded isn’t scum the way he just hops on votes last minute.
I'm town here tho, Prof (already mentioned) and Ratchet I'd rn lean town, hime claim was rather weak and did sound scummy since chat stuff could likely help scum like in favs on NF, the janitor-smth claim could also be easily faked which I've also already seen in the past

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @MonochromeYoru
4. @Ultra
5. @ConquistadoR
6. @Kiku
7. @hime
@Reborn
9. @Joygirl
10. @Midnight Delight
11. @Naomi
12. @Mr. Reloaded
13. @Alwaysmind
14. @Destroya
15. @Psylocke
16. @MitchMatch
17. @KWEH
18. @Orwellian
19. @Dr_Professor83
20. @MangoSenpai
21. @Underworld Broker
22. @NikaInParis
23. @Flower
24. @Michelle
25. @Grammaton
26. @Neeko

easy.
It seems like she already dying. And no one has said her character’s name in the thread on a search.

say you pick an assassin target and then the scum leader includes protection on that assassin target so they won't die from the assassin.

say that person is still town but it's why to make them look scum to the masses.

do you not see the flaws that could arise from crowdsourcing the vig?

or a busdriver.

or a bunch of things.
Listen up here you blue blob, if a tree falls in the forest, nobody hears it. Likewise, if I vote to kill somebody, and they don't die, how do I go about determining if my fellow assassins failed or they survived a kill for a different reason, or if I should even bother participating because the assassin leader is an indie headhunter or some fucking bullshit

Not discussing this further, start actually doing something useful or I lynch you

Status
Not open for further replies.