Jujutsu Kaisen Official databook

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 83

the link to the whole thing

a notable Q&A on Naobito's page

Q. What's the story behind Naobito being chosen as the head of the Zenin family?
A. It's simply because he's a powerful jujutsu sorcerer. If we're only talking about strength Toji is his equal, but without cursed tools he can only fight against humans.

The one I drew based on a rough sketch of Sukuna that I made before serialization. Some colorpages have things in blood, that's mostly because Akutami said "Hmmm feels like we're missing something here...all right let's add blood!" and added them, since he's got the mindset of an edgy teenager.

The first colorpage I got excluding chapter 2. The red is strong on Itadori. Also unexpected of Akutami to drew Nobara as such beauty!!

My 3rd colorpage. I hesitated on what color to use for cursed energy, and it's not really decided even though I went with blue here. Nanami's glasses are tiny.

My 1st colorspread excluding chapter 1. I remember thinking it's nice that it's for a fighting chapter. Even though I like colorpage/spread with calm poses, I feel like I am at my limit with ideas. I drew the jellyfishes slowly while looking at encyclopedia.

I remember having a fun time drawing it because I already have the exact image in mind. I suppose I enjoy planning an image within an image.

Might be my favorite colored. I was running out of time so I drew an image with a composition that'll explain the complex setting that the image is about, but it ended up being extremely funny. The cruel part is that this drawing is not guaranteed to be good even if I had enough time.

Based on my sudden desire to draw a snow field. But it became a boring one as I draw it so I copied the font used for JR SKISKI when it was published in the magazine and it works. Happy ending.

It easy to place shadows in a drawing with red base so most of time they work well together. But from time to time I feel like it's not okay to just keep doing that. I feel like I started to use more light coming from above starting here.

I've always wanted to draw some kind of family picture of cursed spirits, it belongs to one my personal favorites. But I forgot the lines on Hanami's jaw.
(Not sure what the 一回休み here means, anyone?)

The cover requests around this time were pretty interesting. Kinda wanted to change it so Itadori's entire body can be seen.

The drawing that got the "everyone's opening their mouth" comment from someone I trust, and they're right.

IIRC I tried to give it the Spider Verse vibe but gave up in a early stage. I also tried to make it so that it looks like Itadori's windbreaker is filled with air as he runs, but I failed.

I try to make the hand gestures different and Mahito looks like he 's rubbing Itadori. Not that big of an issue since it's upside down.

Everytime I draw female characters' causal clothing, I search for clothes that fit them from the fashion magazines I brought and draw it based on that. Compared to men, clothes for women have a greater range of color and form, so it's fun to choose from. But I tend to hesitate a lot on the choices.

I got the feeling that "I can even do a background for a colored piece rn!!" after I drew the LINE stickers, and works on it, but it was not successful. However, I like this kind of drawing that contains reference or other meanings, it relieves me since I'm not confident in art skills and color uses.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That is the One thing That i want from him when we get his first appearance :josad:
Let's not lose hope. See. He knows about Inumaki's arm so he definitely meets with someone before elders. Now that we know Yuta was playing around with Yuuji. Well. Let's hope Yuta lives up to 2nd after Gojo, beat Sukuna, and heal girls:josad:

Toji is the most overrated character in the entire series.

We wank him so much for sneaking an exhausted pre-red and infinity Gojo.

He only beat Dagon because Megumi disrupted his guaranteed hit.

Toji gets mid diffed by any curse with a domain expansion.
Post automatically merged:

Dagon: Exists.
Naobito: Oh, no! He stronk!
Toji: Come here you little pig:ihaha:
When Naobito fought him Dagon’s instant hit was working. And Naobito survived it for over a minute.

When Toji fought Dagon his instant wasn’t working.

Toji is overrated mid.

Last edited: