Spoiler Jujutsu Kaisen Opening 2 Preview

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ok from the opening, it appears that weโ€™re getting the Origin of Obedience arc. I thought we would stop at the Goodwill event but apparently weโ€™re going further.
Hmm they'll probably have to speed it up a little. We have 11 episodes left and episode 13 was chapter 31. 33 chapters in 11 episodes means they'll animate like 3 chapters per episode. Though, I expected it to end there to be honest. And then season 2 starts with a bang
Gojo's past, young Gojo and Geto, Toji. Can't wait. Though where would season 2 end? Is it gonna be shorter and just cover the Hidden Inventory arc?

Hmm they'll probably have to speed it up a little. We have 11 episodes left and episode 13 was chapter 31. 33 chapters in 11 episodes means they'll animate like 3 chapters per episode. Though, I expected it to end there to be honest. And then season 2 starts with a bang
Gojo's past, young Gojo and Geto, Toji. Can't wait. Though where would season 2 end? Is it gonna be shorter and just cover the Hidden Inventory arc?
I'd like it if they could cover the hidden inventory arc and the prequel in one season. It would take some rewrites probably, but I feel like all of that would work better together. Plus it clears up everything before Shibuya

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'd like it if they could cover the hidden inventory arc and the prequel in one season. It would take some rewrites probably, but I feel like all of that would work better together. Plus it clears up everything before Shibuya
Yeah, I like your idea. It would showcase Geto a lot more and let fans see what the hype about Yuta is.