Spoiler Jujutsu Kaisen Panel Tournament (Obviously manga spoilers, animeonlyz begone)

Should we do this?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'd like to do a little tournament like I did for OP. Since this manga has way fewer chapters, and not as huge of a following here as OP has, it would be shorter. Nominate a couple of panels/spreads/pages each and I will make a little tournament for us to vote and decide on the best one. Try not to nominate the same ones please. If you can find it coloured, it would be awesome.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'd like to do a little tournament like I did for OP. Since this manga has way fewer chapters, and not as huge of a following here as OP has, it would be shorter. Nominate a couple of panels/spreads/pages each and I will make a little tournament for us to vote and decide on the best one. Try not to nominate the same ones please. If you can find it coloured, it would be awesome.

Kinda pointless since Gojo panels will win but whatever. My nominees:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Some people really out here reading "don't post the same panels" from Light's initial post, then proceeding to put the same panels as others.

:sanmoji:

some other ones I like that I can think of rn

Todo greatness. My man's too good
:finally::finally::finally:

OT:

Uploading more Sukuna, Toji and a bit of Megumi later.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Anything else you have in mind? I'd add some of my choices too, but I feel like we can have way more panels lmao. If you can't find the panel let me know and just tell me the scene I'll do it. Sorry for tagging you again lol.

Anything else you have in mind? I'd add some of my choices too, but I feel like we can have way more panels lmao. If you can't find the panel let me know and just tell me the scene I'll do it. Sorry for tagging you again lol.

"What is your type of women?" ch.50
Megumis domain expansion in ch.58