Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shining General

• Spirit Guardian

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Julius Novachrono is the Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom.

What is his power level? Discuss below!
You can use my scale if you want but there are few options that you may disagree with:
1.Wizard King.
2.Devil.
3.Devil host.
4.Captain.
5.Dark Disciple.
6.Vice-Captain.
7.Shining General.
8.Spirit Guardian.

Ofc there are rare instances where Spirit Guardian is stronger than Shining General or Dark Disciple but as it says they are rare.
I put Wizard King level at #1 because we have the evidence of Wizard King fighting on par with the Devil and beating him.
I know Licht apparently "hold off" the Devil but it was only for few seconds for Lumiere to land a shot so I don't care.
@Admiral Lee Hung @BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @Marimo_420 @Rhea @playa4321 @Van @Fenaker @Ravagerblade @Greenbeard @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Dark Hound @Guan Yu

Mate.

Equinox? Anything? Did you skip the elf arc?

Yami split zagred in half to make an opening for asta.
LOL NO. I literally read every single chapters out there. I also watch out for small details as well:pepemwai::pepemwai:

Yami use dimension slash to cut Zagred and Asta finished him off. We are know that:kayneshrug:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
GOAT.

Lemme show off some of his stuff.
First an intro on Patri. A light magic user that obviously fights at LS and even faster.
Yami notes he got faster

Julius easily stops and evades Patri's attacks

He can rewind time and heal himself and steal other peoples time
Straight up moves faster that Patri here casually appearing behind him and announcing that Patri cannot win against him

Casually accelerates Patri's light speed attacks, so the man can attack at LS+++ levels
Patri, someone who witnessed Licht and the first magic emperor Lumiere and their powers shits himself at the thought of Julius, whilst confirming Julius is actively holding himself back. So Patri is bewildered by a non full power Julius. Let that sink in.

Has the absolute biggest grimoire in the series
Again casually appears behind Patri with Patri calling him a force of nature
Patri who amped himself up literally admits he cannot kill Julius who is actively holding back on him

and has to take advantage of the situation and targeting people.

The GOAT is extremely powerful. Strongest among all human and elf mages.​

On the serious note. When I started my adventure with this series I thought that Julius is basically a God or Angel who came down to earth to experience all of the crazy magic types that he can see only here or something like this xD.

He was always so excited when someone had a rare magic type or something but then I realized he's just like Lumiere. Still cool af.
This is the acceptable type of goofiness in my opinion. @Ravagerblade
Yeah, if only Luffy was more like him.