Just a Garp theory

So i was watched some epic scenes of OP in youtube when one of the video shown the reunion of garp and luffy. Theres this scene where luffy complained that he was hurt by garp and sanji was talking about how the old dude hurts luffy despite luffy's df powers. At first it seems a comic relief but the second i watched it i just realized that luffy was originally complaining he was hurt and reacts differently from the way nami "hurt" him.

Ofcourse garp probably used haki to hurt him but what if theres a different reason to that? What if garp's punch or "fist of love" was not just a normal haki imbued punch but it was more than that?

After garp punched luffy he said that there was nothing that can defend from his "fist of love". What if garp actually implying this literally? What if his "fist of love" was an attack that everyone it hits will receive 100% of its damage despite having any kind of defence (armors, haki, df abilities etc etc)?

Example of this was when garp punched a full phoenix form marco. This form, in my opinion was the most "invincible" form of marco itself. This form probably can easily tank multiple hits from an admiral level attacks (imbued with admiral level haki) in different angles. But then again garp casually used his fist against him, hit marco and revert him back into its human form. The punch hits so hard that it turned off marco's df powers. with all the attacks marco received using his df powers easily , only garp's punch managed to damage him where he reverted back to human form. His reaction after receiving the punch felt like garp's attack directly hits his body and bypasses his phoenix powers. The direct damage of garp's punch was maybe the reason why he also reverted back to human form that even the admirals are having a hard time just dealing with his wings

Another was with don chinjao. Chinjao has a drill head that was hard enough to split a land so big it referred as a continent. It was harder than the continent itself. But then garp after demolishing some mountains, one shotted chinjao and nailed it down. This makes me wonder how the hell garp who spends so much time demolishing mountains able to 1 nailed down chinjao's head that said to split continent in just 1 shot. I mean obviously continent was bigger than mountains, while chinjao can split it on 1 attack , garp needs so much time to demolish just a number of mountains. So when these two force collide, don chinjao drill head will obviously won but nah garp won and chinjao's head felt like it turned into a normal head. It makes me wanna think that chinjao received 100% of garp's power despite having his head coated by haki, thus changing its shape forever.

Its just a random theory but i want garp to also had some kind of amazing powers like wb's gura. I mean a df or a level of haki or a kind of technique that gives garo the ability to make an attack that cant be block despite having powerful armors, haki and df abilities was amazingly good. So what do you guys think? What do you expect about garp's ability was?

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my actual language.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
I also think it was just a Haki Punch.
We have never actually seen a High tier Haki only user go all out.
Maybe Haki is more amazing and powerful than a DF powers. Let's just wait till we see it's full potential.