Versus Battle Kabuto Vs Danzo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kabuto doesn't need SM to win this. Snake-Skin Kabuto mid diffs. Every genetic ability, Uzumkai healing, Hozuki liquidification, et cetera, is still open to him. Then add on his medical ninjutsu to help recover, add on Manda II (largest summoning in the series) and Danzo gets crushed.
No inside a cave or outside Kabuto can kill danzo as many times as he likes.

I guess its never been shown how long he can keep DSM up so that would be danzo's only chance but even then.
Kabuto has Juugo's genes, which allows him to absorb senjutsu even on the move. As long as he has chakra, he can keep SM up.

I assume it's WA Kabuto.

No restriction ?

Then Kabuto summon his ET army. But Danzo can Koto Kabuto and then it's over (Kabuto will be Danzo's dog and will be forced to cancel ET).

Danzo no diff (you no need eye contact for Koto, so even if Kabuto have immunity to some genjutsu, Koto can still work on him just like Izanami).

If Koto is restricted then Kabuto no diff with ET.

Restrict ET for a more fair fight.

Kabuto low-mid diff.

Kabuto is too versatile, endurant/resistant (with the regeneration of Karin and the liquefaction of Suigetsu). Danzo will surprise him at the beginning with Izanagi and surely a surprise attack but given the reflexes of Sage Mode Kabuto, he won't be totally trolled.

Kabuto will never be immobilized by Danzo's paralyzing seal (in contact). At worst he will use Oral Rebirth.

He will contain Danzo till the end of Izanagi timelimite (11 minutes if we add Shisui eyes) with techniques like Muki Tensei, White Rage and Tayuya genjutsu...

Even Danzo's Mokuton is shit. And Kabuto had developed a poison to neutralize a user of Hashirama cells.

And in the end, without Izanagi, Danzo is murdered.

I assume it's WA Kabuto.

No restriction ?

Then Kabuto summon his ET army. But Danzo can Koto Kabuto and then it's over (Kabuto will be Danzo's dog and will be forced to cancel ET).

Danzo no diff (you no need eye contact for Koto, so even if Kabuto have immunity to some genjutsu, Koto can still work on him just like Izanami).

If Koto is restricted then Kabuto no diff with ET.

Restrict ET for a more fair fight.

Kabuto low-mid diff.

Kabuto is too versatile, endurant/resistant (with the regeneration of Karin and the liquefaction of Suigetsu). Danzo will surprise him at the beginning with Izanagi and surely a surprise attack but given the reflexes of Sage Mode Kabuto, he won't be totally trolled.

Kabuto will never be immobilized by Danzo's paralyzing seal (in contact). At worst he will use Oral Rebirth.

He will contain Danzo till the end of Izanagi timelimite (11 minutes if we add Shisui eyes) with techniques like Muki Tensei, White Rage and Tayuya genjutsu...

Even Danzo's Mokuton is shit. And Kabuto had developed a poison to neutralize a user of Hashirama cells.

And in the end, without Izanagi, Danzo is murdered.
This guys a Kabuto fap a lot