General & Others Kaido arrives at Marineford

No yonko/ admiral would’ve won a war like that. It’s basically one top tier vs 4-5

even tho I place kaido at the top of it he can’t win it but this is just a meme thread no need to answer seriously
Post automatically merged:

This sounds like a great fanfiction

I don't think he could have won the war but that would have never been his object overall

So yes it's cool to fantasize something like this
Yeah and he’s trying to do something even better according to last chapter to properly die lol

This sounds like a great fanfiction

I don't think he could have won the war but that would have never been his object overall

So yes it's cool to fantasize something like this
Beta bb, can you tag as many people as you can for this thread? I’d love to turn it into a meme battle thread. Have to go rn. Only if you want tho :sweat:

It's so funny that the majority of the OP community keeps putting the "YC1s" so much ahead the others even in memes or fanart considering all of them VCs and near their respective captains just to push the Zoro agenda when in the actual manga King the Background couldn't even seem relevant in front of the Tobi Roppo :hihihi:
He is no match for Queen the Funk :finally:

Shiryu consideration in the community is even funnier tho :milaugh:

Garbage, Akainu one shots

The art is really good lol. Wish I could draw that well.
He sure does 👁👄👁👍
Ya dude is a good artist tbh. I know you’re learning right? I’m only at the basics of 7 heads for male body proportions and 6 for female lol. So far off ;-;

Very good artwork. There is a tiny bit of Kaido wank but who knows, if a yonko decided to go all out instead of stopping the war then that could have happened.
He’s clearly dying. But that’s his goal anyways

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thanks for the tag 😒

OT: There are few things I enjoy more than well-crafted OP fan chapters (see the News section, I started the thread about Artur’s project), and this is no exception. King vs Kizaru looked cool, Shanks and the Gorosei at the end was a fun turn, and Kaido’s entrance would have been an INCREDIBLE thing to see in the canon. Thanks (sincerely this time) for sharing, @Fujishiro :kata:

Thanks for the tag 😒

OT: There are few things I enjoy more than well-crafted OP fan chapters (see the News section, I started the thread about Artur’s project), and this is no exception. King vs Kizaru looked cool, Shanks and the Gorosei at the end was a fun turn, and Kaido’s entrance would have been an INCREDIBLE thing to see in the canon. Thanks (sincerely this time) for sharing, @Fujishiro :kata:
I didnt tag you bitch.:whitepress:

Glad you like brah

credit goes to January from OL who posted it and

Who made it.
This is not to be taken seriously, I hope people find it within themselves to just relax and take this post as what it is, a joke/meme thread. I hope people will leave that behind them as they enter this thread, any counter memes are welcome.
Awesome fanarts, but little did kaido know that sakazuki hasn't done yet with only one hit, he would get up again in few seconds. Kaido better not being reckless, or sakazuki would sneak-attack him and make another hole of the day