Character Discussion Kaido can fly in ALL HIS FORMS

Just need to point out that Kaido is making Onigashima fly while switching forms. Which pretty much means that he can also fly in any form he wants to. It seems people have no idea about that.

Edit: One more thing people seem to struggle with. So far Mythical Zoans seems to act different from the other ones. Marco is using his powers at his human form, he actually looks like a Logia. Although Devon(BB's pirates) is switching to animal form before going back to her normal visual. Kaido may have tough skin because of his DF and also can use all powers of it at human form(imagine human Kaido boro breath). If I'm correct Hybrid Kaido used Boro Breath.

Last edited:
So why did he go from human form to dragon to go to the roof when Yamato called him and then immediately switched to hybrid for the fight?
and @Finalbeta
He is making Onigashima fly while at Human Form. If he is able to do it at both Human and Dragon form he most likelly is able to do it at Hybrid form. Also no reason why he can't make himself fly since he is making fucking Onigashima flying.

he should imo, there was some steam coming out of his mouth after he defeated the scabbards in his human form and right before he lifts onigashima.
how fast can he travel though? onigashima is taking a lot of time just to reach the mainland, i think it's slow that's why he doesn't use it.

he should imo, there was some steam coming out of his mouth after he defeated the scabbards in his human form and right before he lifts onigashima.
how fast can he travel though? onigashima is taking a lot of time just to reach the mainland, i think it's slow that's why he doesn't use it.
Luffy vs Kaido first round he was at Onigashima right? I felt that was a lot faster. Although we are not sure about timing. Onigashima is a lot heavier than Kaido's Dragon Form which must be heavier than his Hybrid and Human Form(lightest). So if he always choses to fly and Dragon Form why not flying at forms that he must be faster with it?

Yeah, but I said earlier that even tho he is controlling the clouds, nothing proves that he can produce them in his human form. He could very well do that but the manga hasn't confirmed it or anything.
Onigashima wasn't flying when he was at Dragon Form and we never saw he producing clouds in any form.
Post automatically merged:

Just made an edit at post

Last edited:
I digged a little into the matter and he should actually be able to achieve it swiftly by simply drawing a turf from the ground and fly on it at some X speed, probably not too fast judging off the patterns. About the clouds, that's still a mystery however, fundamentally.

I digged a little into the matter and he should actually be able to achieve it swiftly by simply drawing a turf from the ground and fly on it at some X speed, probably not too fast judging off the patterns. About the clouds, that's still a mystery however, fundamentally.
Pretty much like that