Questions & Mysteries Kaido thoughts???

I don't agree. Kaido has proven himself to be the strongest creature. Rocks only lost because they argued amongst themselves. And it was at that time he also got his devilfruit and became even stronger. A lot of people could give him a good fight, but beating him?...

They can fight him not beat him Kaido literally said that in the chapter when those 5 appeared above Luffy + Kaido said "no one can beat me" a few chapters ago I don't know how this means he is below Shanks heck even the ones who fought the RHP and formed an alliance to beat Shanks (Kid and Killer) called him the strongest pirate
Anyway Roger and Rocks were dead when Kaido told King that Joyboy is the man who will be able to beat him I think it is possible to place them above him (even though I think he is their equal)

Only Joyboy can beat him.
That's why Kaido said so, he has no idea how strong Joyboy would be or what power he could posses.
But he knows Joyboy would be that type of person who would beat him, the person that can change the world.

None of those 5 people are Joyboy. And none of them can change the world either, that's why they were making way for Joyboy in the future. Shanks, WB, Roger, Oden were all waiting for that person and make way for that Joyboy person(Luffy)

Kaido is the gateway or the boss which the person who could beat him will be the one who can change the world, and that's one and only Joyboy aka fate boy Luffy.
It's important to know Oda make Kaido this strong.
Strongest individual character ever in my eyes with utmost due respect to Roger, WB etc

Last edited:
I don't agree. Kaido has proven himself to be the strongest creature. Rocks only lost because they argued amongst themselves. And it was at that time he also got his devilfruit and became even stronger. A lot of people could give him a good fight, but beating him?...
You seriously think when kaido got his DF he was stronger than rocks? or even prime beard I doubt it because when kaido said those words to King white was still in his prime & Roger probably was still living also?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido never said any of those guys can beat him, they're just people he respects, Kaido beats Shanks/Oden handily, goes either way with Primebeard/Roger and loses to Rocks if he's above Roger.[/QUOTE I know he never said it but it's obvious they are stronger than him and I'm sure he knows that