• Being put out of commission and then getting captured

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Escaping Wano

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others (mention in the comments)

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I'm pretty sure this topic has been discussed ad nauseum on this forum, but a lot of it has just been proposing why some X,Y or Z will be defeating/killing him.

So I use this post as a means to get a consensus of this forum based on all the possible fates that Kaido could undergo by the end of this arc, plausible or implausible, I'll be adding everything for the sake of having all options here.

Although the stance of over half of the forum is pretty clear on this lol, it'd be better if you could justify your claims and argue against the other possible options.

I reckoned this would be a good time to post this since we are getting closer to diving deeper into Kaido's true motivations and finally getting some emphasis on Zoro's potential lineage

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Hmm... I am 50/50 in this...I am not opposed to him dying since I feel that ramifications it'll have on the larger world would be huge and seeing everyone's reaction to Kaido getting killed would be quite exciting to see. Maybe Kaidos death is the domino effect which leads to the final war... ironic that he wants to start the greatest war ever but he may not even be alive to experience it.

That being said Oda might keep him alive and imprisoned in Wano... I guess we'll have to wait and see... Oda may throw us a curveball.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Kaido will not accept his defeat against Luffy. Kaido already talked about accepting defeat with Kinemon, so maybe it's foreshadowing this moment.

He will go Full Dragon form and try to blow up the Flower Capital but Zoro will appear cutting Kaido's head
(Kaido will be very weak, without any haki protection because he will be very exhausted after losing to Luffy)

:catrude:
This is the only way I'll accept ZKK. As long as Luffy puts in most of the work and gets his 1v1 and beats him.

I had Zoro,Kid and a third party on my list before the raid start.
So far nothing about a third party did so far shown so I don´t know if this could still happen.
Adult Momo come into the game but Kid get take out via facing Linlin.
So we have Adult Momo and Zoro, I can see both have good chance for killing Kaido.
Even though Zoro having the better chance, if he awake a new powerup, I can see him killing Kaido in the end, everything is linked perfect for Zoro killing Kaido and I understand why the Zoro fandom believe it too. Kaido need to get killed and someone going to did it, let see who it going be.

dragon blaze attack missed for a reason
zoro gonna learn coc coating + and use it with dragon blaze on kaido
I start to think that actually Dragon blaze could be Zoro strongest attack? So far the range was insane and how he cut the horn, Zoro in dressrosa couldn´t do the same with Pica, he had to go near to Pica to cut him. Ofc the enma haki training make Zoro stronger and I also have a idea how Zoro ultimate attack could look like:
After awake/train more his adv CoC, he can use Ashura longer(like a form like Boundman) and use several attacks with that form, I can see a combo of ashura+Dragon blaze attack!!!
Imagine the insane destructive power if that going to happen...
:steef::steef:

I start to think that actually Dragon blaze could be Zoro strongest attack? So far the range was insane and how he cut the horn, Zoro in dressrosa couldn´t do the same with Pica, he had to go near to Pica to cut him. Ofc the enma haki training make Zoro stronger and I also have a idea how Zoro ultimate attack could look like:
After awake/train more his adv CoC, he can use Ashura longer(like a form like Boundman) and use several attacks with that form, I can see a combo of ashura+Dragon blaze attack!!!
Imagine the insane destructive power if that going to happen...
:steef::steef:
Yeah dragon blaze is def stronger than asura attack that scarred Kaido
Now imagine if learns to coat his coc and use it with dragon blaze? :blush:
Dragon blaze without coc coating>>>thunder bagua with coc or rogers divine departure