Speculations Kaido's Flaming Dragon are Blue flames?

G

Gorosei Informer

Since he's a blue dragon then maybe his ultimate attack has blue flames?

:laughmoji:

Or another color? Would be pretty trash if it is visually exactly like King's red flame dragon.
That does make a lot of sense logically but the fanbase and this forum especially will explode if its true lmfaoooooo!

It really should be blue too imo. It can explain why King didnt have blue flames, it will cause so much toxicity with Zoro and especially Sanji fans and even more with Akainu fans too. The anarchy would be glorious lmfao.

I also agree, if its just red like King's apparently is too, that would be underwhelming and also why I kinda felt a little underwhelmed with Kaidos flame mode too.

:ihaha::saden::hapnoel::risitameh::lulz::kailaugh:

That does make a lot of sense logically but the fanbase and this forum especially will explode if its true lmfaoooooo!

It really should be blue too imo. It can explain why King didnt have blue flames, it will cause so much toxicity with Zoro and especially Sanji fans and even more with Akainu fans too. The anarchy would be glorious lmfao.

I also agree, if its just red like King's apparently is too, that would be underwhelming and also why I kinda felt a little underwhelmed with Kaidos flame mode too.

:ihaha::saden::hapnoel::risitameh::lulz::kailaugh:
Yeah i think toei if necessary will make even a filler color for the anime just to make the abilities look different.

G

Gorosei Informer

This forum would explode

That genuinely looks godly. In before Sanjis flames are connected to Kaidos DF as Oda said Sanjis colour is blue too? Lmao. Kaido the All Blue (Flames).

For Kaidos flames to melt the Onigashima horn too, it must be some truly supreme flames, blue or another colour too, not your standard anime red flames.

Dabi from MHA comes to mind especially in the manga right now too but in general too.