Powers & Abilities Kaido's Defense is Much Better Than Marco's

--So far all attacks Kaido took until the last current chapter:

-Get cut by Kiku in the hand
-Get pierced together by Ashura,Kinemon,Denjiro in the stomach(Attack Sunachii)
-Crush with full force into the ground
-Get cut in mouth by Kinemon Foxfire Style Flamerend
-Take a attack from Nekomamushi´s Crimson Cat Dance
-Get cut by Kawamatsu´s River of sea
-Get pierced by Inuarashi´s Canine Scourge
-Get cut by Okiku´s Fallen Snow Scythes
-Get cut by Izo´s Slicing rounds
-Take his own boro breath by Raizo counter attack:Scrolling Jutsu Restoration
-Get cut by a combinate attack Paradise Totsuka(Group attack of Kinemon,Denjiro,Ashura and Inuarashi)
-Get pierced by Denjiro in the left body side
-Get punched by Luffy G3 Red Roc(Adv penetration haki)
- Take damage by Zoro´s Purgatory Onigiri
- Take damage by Killer´s Beheading Claws
- Get punched by Luffy G4 Kong gun
- Get squash by Kidßs Punk Vise
- Get attacked by Law Takt via throwing sharp stones at him
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Rifle
- Get hit by Kid Gibson slam
- Take Law´s Gammaknife who was pointed against his heart
- Tank Killer´s Sonic Scythe(internal damage)
- Get kicked by Luffy rio schneider
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Gatling
- Get cut by Zoro Tatsumaki
- Infection shoot by Law
-Get a hit by Law infection shoot
-Get cut by Zoro adv CoC Ashura
-Get punched by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA in stomach
-Get punched uppercut by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA

--And Luffy is a user of adv COA as well as adv COC and so are the scabbards with adv COA and same goes for zoro , in comparison king hasn't shown any adv Haki where as queen only attacked using single laser attack for 6 Chapters

--This is how kaido looks in recent chapter --

--In comparison to Marco --

--While Marco's healing is better in a way he can heal from more lethal attacks faster his regen doesn't last as long as Kaido's who looks completely clean unlike Marco

Thoughts?

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321 @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Olimaat @Jaguark101 @Steven @Sentinel @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Peroroncino @Thururuzao @Lone Laguna Espada etc etc

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Thanks for tag me.
I don't think Kaido's regen is necessarily better than Marco. But in Stamina and Resistance, Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marco.

But speaking about the healing, i think we need to look to the wounds.
Kaido's worst one is probably the scar that he got from Zoro, but in Marco's case we have this one:

In my opinion this is a bigger wound and he healed pretty well, now imagine if Kaido lose an arm in Dragon form, can he heal that?
Of course this can change since Kaido is still fighting, let's see what feats he will do.

But resistance has nothing to do with wounds and healing ; and it is never stated anywhere that healing is based on stamina
Kaido in a fight, could he fully regenerate his arms after they were cut off? I very much doubt it. But Marco could do it.

If you use some of your wits, you might be able to reason... Kaido's stamina charges your regeneration. doing a op combo. He takes little damage and the little damage he takes, he can regenerate.

Kaido has huge resistence, optimal regeneration, and highest-level stamina.

Kaido in a fight, could he fully regenerate his arms after they were cut off? I very much doubt it. But Marco could do it.

If you use some of your wits, you might be able to reason... Kaido's stamina charges your regeneration. doing a op combo. He takes little damage and the little damage he takes, he can regenerate.

Kaido has huge resistence, optimal regeneration, and highest-level stamina.
--Marco's healing doesn't last that long in comparison to kaido's yes he may have initial advantage of insta regeneration but after some time he can't heal properly as we see in recent

--What has resistance and stamina to do with healing lol ; marco can still generate his flames as we see when he defended zoro but still is wounded lol

Thanks for tag me.
I don't think Kaido's regen is necessarily better than Marco. But in Stamina and Resistance, Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marco.

But speaking about the healing, i think we need to look to the wounds.
Kaido's worst one is probably the scar that he got from Zoro, but in Marco's case we have this one:

In my opinion this is a bigger wound and he healed pretty well, now imagine if Kaido lose an arm in Dragon form, can he heal that?
Of course this can change since Kaido is still fighting, let's see what feats he will do.
--Yeah marco has better regeneration as he can heal major parts of his body but as time goes his regen becomes less effective as we see in recent chapters

--Marco's healing doesn't last that long in comparison to kaido's yes he may have initial advantage of insta regeneration but after some time he can't heal properly as we see in recent

--What has resistance and stamina to do with healing lol ; marco can still generate his flames as we see when he defended zoro but still is wounded lol
you're dumb, it was bad. So I'll ignore you;

--So far all attacks with Kaido take until to the current chapter:

-Get cut by Kiku in the hand
-Get pierced together by Ashura,Kinemon,Denjiro in the stomach(Attack Sunachii)
-Crush with full force into the ground
-Get cut in mouth by Kinemon Foxfire Style Flamerend
-Take a attack from Nekomamushi´s Crimson Cat Dance
-Get cut by Kawamatsu´s River of sea
-Get pierced by Inuarashi´s Canine Scourge
-Get cut by Okiku´s Fallen Snow Scythes
-Get cut by Izo´s Slicing rounds
-Take his own boro breath by Raizo counter attack:Scrolling Jutsu Restoration
-Get cut by a combinate attack Paradise Totsuka(Group attack of Kinemon,Denjiro,Ashura and Inuarashi)
-Get pierced by Denjiro in the left body side
-Get punched by Luffy G3 Red Roc(Adv penetration haki)
- Take damage by Zoro´s Purgatory Onigiri
- Take damage by Killer´s Beheading Claws
- Get punched by Luffy G4 Kong gun
- Get squash by Kidßs Punk Vise
- Get attacked by Law Takt via throwing sharp stones at him
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Rifle
- Get hit by Kid Gibson slam
- Take Law´s Gammaknife who was pointed against his heart
- Tank Killer´s Sonic Scythe(internal damage)
- Get kicked by Luffy rio schneider
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Gatling
- Get cut by Zoro Tatsumaki
- Infection shoot by Law
-Get a hit by Law infection shoot
-Get cut by Zoro adv CoC Ashura
-Get punched by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA in stomach
-Get punched uppercut by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA

--And Luffy is a user of adv COA as well as adv COC and so are the scabbards with adv COA and same goes for zoro , in comparison king hasn't shown any adv Haki where as queen only attacked using single laser attack for 6 Chapters

--This is how kaido looks in recent chapter --

--In comparison to Marco --

--While Marco's healing is better in a way he can heal from more lethal attacks faster his regen doesn't last as long as Kaido's who looks completely clean unlike Marco

Thoughts?

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321 @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Olimaat @Jaguark101 @Steven @Sentinel @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Peroroncino @Thururuzao @Lone Laguna Espada etc etc
It is not necessarily that Kaido's healing is superior since Kaido can't heal if his head is chopped off etc unlike Marco.

However, Kaido's durability means only certain level attacks can actually draw blood (adCOA). Even then those attacks can heal with seemingly no limits. Only adcoc attacks do real damage but even then it applies more to swords than to punches. He is able to heal from adcoc sword strikes but not completely since they leave scars.

Marco's Regen limit is far below Kaido's

im not talking about how much it lasts
if kaido loses an arm he cant heal it
if marco loses an arm he can heal it no problems
That is regeneration and yeah it can but it has limitations with time otherwise marco won't be this wounded and he clearly was able to use flames when blocking zoro

He can regrow an arm but can't heal normal wounds after 2 hrs of battle?
Post automatically merged:

Marco's Regen limit is far below Kaido's
Yeah that is my point ; should have focused on that

Kaido has accelerated healing factor and almost infinite stamina most likely due to awakening, while Marco can regenerate any part of his body, regardless of the size of the lost portion, at the expense of his stamina to generate flame.

Users able to imbue AdvcCoA (internal damage) and AdvcCoC are able to slow down or decrease the effectiveness of Kaido's recovery factor, whereas Marco most likely would not have this problem.

Note: Kaido is different from Big Mom and doesn't have durability or tenacity, as even characters like Izo and O-Kiku are capable of injuring and penetrating your skin. However, there are very few attacks restricted to AdvcCoA or AdvcCoC users that would be able to overwhelm or impair their ability to heal from damage.

This is my view of the facts.