Versus Battle Kanki vs Karin

This could be a very interesting matchup.

Kanki

A Qin 6 level general, a brilliant mind capable of devising deadly plans. He can utilize a very unorthodox style of warfare and Ousen said that Kanki's thoughts escape even him. Quite the peculiar man. He has a weakness known by Riboku.

Karin

She was called a genius of warfare by Chu's prime minister and Riboku called her "the real deal". She has been shown to be an outstanding strategist. She also looks she'll be an hell of a fighter 1 vs 1.

Feats : Right now have way more feats for Kanki than we do for Karin. Both have had extremely impressive showings though.

Both get an army of 100k soldiers. Write your thoughts (factors involved, terrain etc.).

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jailer @RayanOO
@TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ62 @Bepo
@Red Admiral @Blackbeard @Topi Jerami
@Owl Ki @Shanks
@Da evil Who
etc.

Last edited:
We currently don't know too much about how far Karin's ruthlessness goes. I'll assume she is not as dedicated as Kanki to this style of warfare. So, to me, that already gives Kanki an advantage over her. What does give her another advantage though, is her willingness to incorporate tools into her strategy, like the war elephants, the siege towers (don't rmb if she had one during the coalition), and her 5000 elite personal army.

But those tools are only fairly situational. They can't be used as a reliable tactic. So I see Kanki having a consistent chance to beat her. But I can't see her reliably beating him, due to the Kanki-Style adaptation.

Statwise Karin seems to be superior to Kanki in all of them lol, but I still feel terrain would be a huge factor here, and army composition I feel Kanki's army works better together.
I think that both have minds that can give trouble to each other but I also believe that Karin would be able to figure out Kanki's weakness, which could give her the edge. One of Kanki's methods also relies on "taking the head" like we have seen a few times already but if Karin really is close to Kanmei that wouldn't work on her at least.

Still, as I said, the terrain would play a factor here for me.

Small theory from me, Kanki is actually an Instinctual type General and not a Strategical type. That's how he was managed to beat Keisha in warfare. Probably gonna make a thread on this if I have some time.

OT: Like many people said, if Karin and Kanki engaged in a 1v1 duel, Karin would slaps Kanki across Qin but Kanki's army seems to be better. Depending on the situation (terrain, tools, etc.) then I could see Kanki extreme diffing this since we know that Kanki takes on extreme risks and usually win.

Kanki

A Qin 6 level general, a brilliant mind capable of devising deadly plans. He can utilize a very unorthodox style of warfare and Ousen said that Kanki's thoughts escape even him. Quite the peculiar man. He has a weakness known by Riboku.

Karin

She was called a genius of warfare by Chu's prime minister and Riboku called her "the real deal". She has been shown to be an outstanding strategist but she also claimed her strenght was on par with that of Kanmei.

Feats : Right now have way more feats for Kanki than we do for Karin. Both have had extremely impressive showings though.

Both get an army of 100k soldiers. Write your thoughts (factors involved, terrain etc.).

@Owl Ki @Shanks
@Da evil Who etc.

while clearly they are matched almost equally - and I just realized I want to see them bang each other -
I go with Ka Rin here

Kan Ki will do what ever he has to but he values for his men life
Ka Rin has no such moral obligation and all that matters to her is plot her way to winning

so Ka Rin ....

The lack of Karin feats is kinda a detriment to her. But I don't think Kanki's tactics will work on her. She doesn't seem the type to get agitated by the body parts of her soldiers. Even if he managed to infiltrate her camp, she is stronger than him as indicated by the stats. So even if he managed to infiltrate he will only get himself killed.

I think I will go with Karin but I can also see Kanki winning

The lack of Karin feats is kinda a detriment to her. But I don't think Kanki's tactics will work on her. She doesn't seem the type to get agitated by the body parts of her soldiers. Even if he managed to infiltrate her camp, she is stronger than him as indicated by the stats. So even if he managed to infiltrate he will only get himself killed.

I think I will go with Karin but I can also see Kanki winning
İdk Kanki is prob the best general in China right now he is doing as he pleases and win in such an overwhelming manner that I'm astonished

He took the took the hills with an simply ploy

He got Kouchou despite being outnumbered while Ousen and Yotanwa were careful he took on Kouchou and took the entire region between Gyou and Kantan in that process

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Kanki

Karin

She was called a genius of warfare by Chu's prime minister and Riboku called her "the real deal". She has been shown to be an outstanding strategist but she also claimed her strenght was on par with that of Kanmei.

@Owl Ki @Shanks
@Da evil Who
etc.
Kanki by a fucking mile.

If anyone wonders. I know it ain't much but look at what happened to Karin's plan in the Coalition War arc. On this shit alone I can say Kanki would fucking ruin Karin mentally and defeat her armies/her.

That may be true but Kanki has something that makes him unique

Look even Ousen wasn't able to fight Zhao like Kanki did
Ousen takes zero risk while Kanki 1000%
I agree Kanki is very impressive. His all-or-nothing gambits are why he takes much fewer losses than others. In which case his victories are more impressive.

I just think there aren't things that he could exploit against Ousen, Kanki and Renpa. Same with a few others like Tou and Totanwa. We don't have much on Karin that's why I say that I won't be surprised if Kanki wins. It's just that hype built around her and her stats that I say I would bet on Karin.