- Rose
- Love
- Hachigen
- Lisa
- Hyori
- Mashiro
- Ginjo (full power)
- Tsukishima

Round 1 : Soul society arc captains. No bankai Yama, only Shikai, no mask or butterfly for Tousen.

Round 2 : Soul society arc captains. But Bankai Yama.

Round 3 : captains with Shikai One hand Yama, Shikai Kenpachi, post arrancar arc Hitsugaya (no adult form) and Tousen can use his mask and bug form.

Round 4 : same as round 3 but with Yama bankai

Does Karakura town really have a Gotei 13 force power level on average ?

@Kejon @Jiihad @Van @TheAncientCenturion @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Garp the Fist @Jaguark101 @Tyki_Mikk @Ghostly Reflections @Adam 🍎 @MonsterKaido @Natalija @Lax @Shisui @Nekomamushi @Olimaat @SmokedOut @Shasha23 @Haoku @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @ShadyOjiro @comrade @PrinceKun @Marimo_420 @mugiwalaw @Trafalgar_D_Law @Ice devil slayer @Paperchampion23 @Seth @Black Lord Sanji @Seraphoenix @Tobi @SaitoH @Roo @PerfectHie @LuffyMazino

Doesn’t Urahara Bankai allow him to heal(or at least allow to stich up) his wounds? Couldn’t he also do that to his allies? That’s 2 hax heals in his team

If that’s the case they win every round that doesn’t have bankai yama hard diff. Bankai Yama low diffs most of them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Karakura might even lose Round 1. I don't know because of Urahara.
You don't think that can work ?

Shikai Yama : Isshin + Yoruichi + Tessai
Kyoraku : Urahara
Ukitake : Ryuken
Unohana : Shinji
Komamura : Kensei
Tosen : Love
Gin : Rose
Hitsugaya : Hiyori and Mashiro
Byakuya : Tsukishima
Mayuri : Hachigen
Sui feng : Lisa
Kenpachi : Ginjo

R1 : This is really close imo
Team karakura :Tessai, urahara and hacchi are kido master,kisuke is a genius, yoruichi and isshin are both veteran captains,in this group the vizard are the weakest imo

SS captain : Even without aizen,yama,unohana,kyoraku and ukitake are the strongest, mayuri is dangerous with his drugs, byakuya and kenpachi are not to be underestimated,Gin with his bankai can do some damage too
The weaker captains ( SS hitsu, soifon and komamura ) can take on the vizard ( mashiro, lisa etc)

R2 : Bankai yama lol diff

R3 : Goes to SS captain, One harmed yama or not he is a monster , senior captains are really strong even ukitake with his illness , post arancar hitsu already got his adult form too, so if he can pull it out he can do some serious damage

R4 : Same as R3
Post automatically merged:

Doesn’t Urahara Bankai allow him to heal(or at least allow to stich up) his wounds? Couldn’t he also do that to his allies? That’s 2 hax heals in his team
Yes but unohana is a better healer :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Karakura Town vs Gotei 13 captains (no Aizen) :

- Ishin Kurosaki
- Ryuken Ishida
- Urahara
- Tessai
- Yoruichi
- Shinji
- Kensei
- Rose
- Love
- Hachigen
- Lisa
- Hyori
- Mashiro
- Ginjo (full power)
- Tsukishima

Round 1 : Soul society arc captains. No bankai Yama, only Shikai, no mask or butterfly for Tousen.

Round 2 : Soul society arc captains. But Bankai Yama.

Round 3 : captains with Shikai One hand Yama, Shikai Kenpachi, post arrancar arc Hitsugaya (no adult form) and Tousen can use his mask and bug form.

Round 4 : same as round 3 but with Yama bankai

Does Karakura town really have a Gotei 13 force power level on average ?

@Kejon @Jiihad @Van @TheAncientCenturion @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Garp the Fist @Jaguark101 @Tyki_Mikk @Ghostly Reflections @Adam 🍎 @MonsterKaido @Natalija @Lax @Shisui @Nekomamushi @Olimaat @SmokedOut @Shasha23 @Haoku @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @ShadyOjiro @comrade @PrinceKun @Marimo_420 @mugiwalaw @Trafalgar_D_Law @Ice devil slayer @Paperchampion23 @Seth @Black Lord Sanji @Seraphoenix @Tobi @SaitoH @Roo @PerfectHie @LuffyMazino
Just when I thought I have a lovely day Rayan pulls me into battledome.

R1 Extreme diff either way depending on what Urahara does.

R2 Captains.

R3 and R4 like above.

You don't think that can work ?

Shikai Yama : Isshin + Yoruichi + Tessai
Kyoraku : Urahara
Ukitake : Ryuken
Unohana : Shinji
Komamura : Kensei
Tosen : Love
Gin : Rose
Hitsugaya : Hiyori and Mashiro
Byakuya : Tsukishima
Mayuri : Hachigen
Sui feng : Lisa
Kenpachi : Ginjo
The problem is that below Kyoraku's match up the captains opponents look very weak ngl
Although I might be wrong, I'm far from being a Bleach powerscaler

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Round 1–

From lurking in fanservice’s Bleach board and using their scaling, Karakura has 3~ Aizen level characters in Urahara, Yoruichi and isshin who had good showings against Condom Aizen. So any of those 3 are able to push Yamamoto to high diff IMO.

Vaizards are in general more impressive than SS Captains and then you have two full bringers — one who could completely negate a much stronger version of Byakuya and push him to make new techniques in the spot to win.

So Karakura Town wins pretty handedly. Between Shinji’s bankai and Tsukashima they are turning enemies into Allie’s.

Round 2–

Not much to say. Yamamoto hard carries and the Gotei win here.

Round 3–

It has been revealed by Kubo that Tousen can use his bankai and resurrection together but chooses not to. So if he decides to double dip it’s hard lean for Gotei. Otherwise it’s still undecided for me.

Shikai Yamamoto ~ Aizen >= Urahara/Isshin/Yoruichi > Shikai Kenny > Post timeskip Hitsugaiya ~ Bug Tosen

So the quality of fighters increased but it’s difficult to say by how much exactly.

I think the quality with the Vaizards is still too high so they’d win.

Round 4–

Bankai Yamamoto will always win lol. It’s way too strong for anyone but maybe some Urahara fuckery to stop.

Round 1 : Karakura town wins, CFYOW confirmed that Tessei is the strongest Kido user with Kisuke the only one rivaling him, Tessai stops time for his allies and they just cut down everyone else. We also got 2 people that can use Hado 99.

or Shinji uses bankai and SS captains just kill each other and they finish the last one left

Round2: Karakura town wins but with difficulty. Kisuke, Tessai, and Hachi could use Kido to support.

In CFYOW, Ginjo at full power threw a Getsuga that rivaled Ichigo's strongest one ( so basically the one agaisnt Yhwank at the end), he could oneshot Yama if that's the case.

Tsukishima would mind fk captains like Soi fon, Hitsugaya, and maybe Komamura. They all got weak mental. Then Isshin comes in to take them out.

Round 3+: They lose. Shikai Kenny > Iko with sk fragments > Ginjo full powered Getsuga > Yama > the rest.

Kenpachi was confirmed the strongest Shinigami at this point.

If you don't want to believe CFYOW is canon, then :

R1: Karakura
R2-4: Captains