Speculations Katakuri & Zoro vs Big Mom(unpopular opinion)

Big has never been hurt & enma already hurt kaido & no one has ever hurt bigmom. Her body is like an iron balloon and why would oda repeat the history of Zoro hurting kaido just like oden did.

Bigmom is almost as strong as kaido.

Katakuri may help Zoro to defeat bigmom

And if he appears in wano he will ally with Luffy.

This theory (100% accurate) supports my point

https://serpenscapes.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F180245071606
Additional information

When katakuri pierced himself with trident he broke the cage in which a bird was trapped.

Zoro has no business with BM and he will most likely never even attempt to strike at her.
neither intent nor opportunity will exist, ever.
But bm has business with most strawhats.

Luffy
Sanji
Brook
Chopper
Nami

She will try to kill everyone because they trespassed into her territory.

Have you read my whole theory before blabbering?

Counter my arguments with logic.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I go totaly with you about your Katakuri Part (great Job by analyzing his Tattoos and the jacket btw :shocking:), i really like and want to see Katakuri coming to wano, rebelling against his Mom and going into alliance with Luffy. The Birdcage and the Wing are representing that pretty well.

The only Thing i dont see is... Zoro. How does he Comes into this fight? I get your Point with enma, but obviously, it is lead to Kaido, specially because of the whole Dragon/Tiger-Theme, the Samurai-Stuff, Enma... Zoro absolutely Comes into Play by the direction of Kaido.

So, in my opinion, with Katakuri you are absolutely right, but not with Zoro. :kata:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Stop.

Do you want the shit called Katakuri to go even shittier by betraying his own crew? Who has fed him donuts this entire time?
First of all, watch your wording.

Second, i dont expect him to betray his own Crew, i expect him to Rebell against his mother to free his own Crew and Family from her. This is a very big difference and wont make look him "shit".

This is very unlikely to happen, I doubt strongly than Zoro will confront Big Mom during Wano arc and so far I doubt that we'll see Katakuri in Wano. Plus I doubt that Katakuri would risk provoking a civil war within his family and crew by openly betraying his mother.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
As much as I would like it, Kata isn't coming to Wano. And if he is, it won't be with a role of to such significance. And I'd sooner expect Nami and/or Sanji helping Luffy against Big Mom than Zoro. The latter has had 0 setup with her.